The watchOS 7.3 update has the build number 18S801 and weighs just 120 MB to download. As always, the update is available for Apple Watch Series 3 and later models. This is a progressive upgrade from watchOS 7.2, which brings with it a number of new features. Any Apple Watch user can upgrade to the new version and try out the new features.
Speaking of changes, the watchOS 7.3 update includes many new features, a new watch face called Unity Dial, a Time to Talk workout for users with an Apple Fitness+ subscription, the ECP app and support for irregular heart rate notifications in more countries, as well as several bug fixes. It also includes the features of watchOS 7.2. You can view the full change log here before downloading a live update to your Apple Watch.
watchOS 7.3 Update – What’s new?
- The Unity watch face is inspired by the colours of the Pan-African flag. Shapes change throughout the day as you move, creating a face that is uniquely yours.
- Walk Time for Apple Fitness+ subscribers is a workout audio app where guests tell inspiring stories while they walk.
- ECG application on Apple Watch Series 4 or higher in Japan, Mayotte, the Philippines, and Thailand.
- Irregular heartbeat reports in Japan, Mayotte, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Fixed an issue where the Control Center and Notification Center might not respond when zoom is enabled.
Download watchOS 7.3 Update
As always, to update your Apple Watch to the latest version of OS 7.3, make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 14.4 or iPadOS 14.4. If your iPhone is under construction, you can simply follow the following steps to access the new features.
Message: You won’t lose any data when you update your Apple Watch with a Live Update (also known as OTA).
- Make sure the Apple Watch is at least 50% charged and connected to the charger.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your iPhone is running on iOS 14.4.
Installing the watchOS 7.3 update on your Apple Watch
- First, open the Apple Watch application on your iPhone.
- Press my watch.
- Then click on General > Software update > Download and install.
- Enter the password to confirm.
- Click on the Accept Terms button.
- Then click on Installation.
- Here’s how.
Here’s how. You can now use the Apple Watch with the WatchOS 7.3 update.
You might also like – Samsung Galaxy S21wallpapers download
If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comments in the Comments section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
Other articles :
apple watch 6, is an apple watch worth it