Discord is undoubtedly one of the most widely used VoIP (Voice over IP) applications for gaming users, allowing them to chat and share audio, video and text files with other users. During the game, you can connect to the Discord application or share audio files from the Discord screen and chat in real time with players from all over the world. It’s not just about games, users can share their screen with anyone, such as applications or even Chrome. However, some Discord users report that they have no sound problems, or claim that the Discord sound on the screen is not working properly.
Sharing a screen in disagreement
What are the causes of sound problems on the disc display?
Possible causes of the audio sharing problem on the hard disk drive screen may be an old version of the hard disk drive application, a faulty audio driver, a lack of administrator access, an application that is not compatible with the hard disk drive, the security software interface, and so on.
Disc display audio recording does not work
If this is the first time you have a problem without sound on the disc sharing screen, restart your computer. This solves a temporary problem in case of a conflict with the Discord application, resulting in audio problems.
The interface of the security software (antivirus) can most likely be the cause of the problem. Disable or uninstall third-party antivirus software if it is installed on your computer and check the status of the problem.
Also make sure that administrative access to the Rift is possible. To do so, navigate to the location where the Rift is installed. Right-click Discord.exe and select Run as Administrator.
If you play in full screen mode and use Discord, you may experience problems with the Discord audio system.
Also go to status.discord.com to see if the systems are not faulty for maintenance.
Your computer may have a problem with your audio device.
- Press the Windows + S button and locate the microphone’s privacy settings.
- Make sure Allow applications to access your microphone is set to Enabled.
The General Counsel proposes
Here is the official discount offer for repairing the audio screen-sharing station that does not work on Google Chrome.
- Exit the screen sharing session and refresh the Discord application by pressing Ctrl + R.
- Close the web browser and open it again. After opening, try playing the audio in your browser (Youtube is perfect for this) before sharing your screensharing session.
- Activate screen sharing and check if sound is available.
The hard disk development team regularly updates the application to fix any bugs. You can update the Discord application by following these steps.
- Press Windows + R, type %localappdata% and click OK,
- Now double-click Discord and then click Update.exe to update the application.
- Now restart Discordance and check if the problem is solved.
Clean the hard disk cover
Several users also reported that clearing the hard disk cache and removing roaming data helped them solve the problem and make the sound work when sharing a screen.
- First, close the Discordance application.
- Press Windows + R, type %appdata% and press Enter.
- Remove the Gap folder here.
- Now restart the Discord application and check the status of the problem. The Discord Audio Sharing screen does not work.
Add your activity to Discord
Normally, the discount can automatically determine the actions to be carried out. However, sometimes this is not the case and the application cannot detect when you share a screen. To fix this, you need to add your activity.
- Start the Gap application and then click the Custom Settings icon.
- In the left box there is a Game Activity option, click on it.
- Now add an application if the audio is not shared properly while sharing the screen.
- After adding a request, check the status of the print screen if there are no sound problems.
Using the button to talk
Discordance automatically detects audio activity sent over the Internet. But sometimes that doesn’t happen. In this situation, try pressing the button to talk.
- Anti-disassembly application
- Click on the user settings in the bottom left corner
- In the Settings section, click on the navigation bar for Language and Video on the left.
- Then switch to input mode and activate the button to start the call.
Resetting the language settings on disk
Also try resetting the language settings in the Discord application, which will help correct the wrong sound settings in the player profile.
- Open the Gap application and click User Settings.
- Click on the option Voice and Video.
- Scroll down the page until you see the button for resetting the language settings (red).
- Touch Restore Language Settings.
Reinstalling the player
If nothing works, reinstall the Discord application to remove the problem files.
- Press Windows + R, type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- This opens programs and an options window where you have the option to uninstall or change the program.
- Find the Discord application in the list, right-click it and select Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer.
- Finally, download and reinstall Discord on the official website here.
- Check that no audio error in the discord screen has been resolved.
Reinstalling the audio driver
Again, obsolete, defective or missing audio drivers can prevent sound from playing while sharing the screen.
- Press the Windows + X button and select Device Manager.
- A list of all installed device drivers is displayed,
- find and expand the category of audio inputs and outputs
- Right-click on the audio hardware and select Remove Device.
- Click the Delete button again when you are prompted to confirm and restart the computer.
Open the Device Manager again, click the Check for hardware changes action. The standard drivers will then be installed automatically. You can also visit the device manufacturer’s website to download and install the latest audio driver on your computer.
Do you still need help? You can contact Discord directly from here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Have the above solutions solved the lack of sound on the Discord screen? Please let us know in the comments below.
Also read :
reports this message.
discord screen share audio stutter,discord screen share vlc,swtor discord stream no sound,discord mute screen share,destiny 2 discord stream sound,how to screenshare hulu on discord,can t hear desktop audio discord,how to share audio on discord screen share,how to stream google chrome on discord,discord for chrome,how to update audio drivers,loopback,netflix party,kast,discord screen share audio low,discord screen share not loading,opera://flags/#use-angle flag,facebook screen share audio not working,discord go live audio,discord share entire screen audio,how to screen share youtube on discord,streaming audio with discord,sound may not be available when sharing a screen on your device,discord screen share no audio chrome,discord game streaming no sound,discord screen share audio quiet,how to enable sound mode in discord,discord go live no sound