In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi. This addon is one of the best kodi addons for documentaries.
The number of available Kodi addons continues to grow, but it can be hard to know which one to use. One of the best addons for Kodi is Docula. It provides a vast collection of documentaries from all around the world. In this tutorial we show you how to install the Docula addon on Kodi.
It pulls all the content from YouTube and hence you will be able to quickly access the content you are hunting for.
Docula Documentary Kodi addon give you documentaries on Crime, History, Mixed, Music, Mystery, Nature, Scary, Space, Sports and UFO.
How to Install Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi? This Kodi addon guide gives you a detailed idea about installing the Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or on Kodi 18 Leia.
How to Install Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://j1wizard.net/butter/ in the top box
- Enter butter in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on butter
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.butter.x.x.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Butter Fingers Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Docula and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.