Learn how to install themes in Microsoft Edge from the Edge Extension Store.
Microsoft Edge, the latest navigation application from software giant Redmond, is built on the Chromium engine. The same engine is used in Google Chrome. Both applications support themes, so you can easily install a Chrome theme in Edge. Microsoft today released 23 major themes for Edge Chromium.
In addition to themes, Edge supports custom accent colors. What was missing, however, were the exclusive Microsoft Edge themes. There have been a few, but not many. Things have changed. In the Themes section of the Edge extension, there are 23 new themes that anyone can install and use.
All today’s themes are about games. The topics currently available are as follows.
- Wandering fields
- Fog (theme Sea of Thieves)
- Satin pile
- Theme of Wonder Woman 1984
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Sea Flight
- Halo – Alpha Halo
- The Island of Happiness (Theme Horizon 4 by Forza)
- Forest (theme of the Ori and the will of the wise).
- Founded – land war
- Halo – Spirits of the Nest
- Gears x Luke Preece (Gear Theme 5)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Mt. Fuji
- The swallow’s nest (theme of the Ori and the will of the wise)
- Green species
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Dawn Vista
- Steampunk Omen (Acceleration Theme)
- The spirit of the willow tree (theme of the Ori and the will of the wise).
- Howl (Theme of the Ori and the Will of the Magi)
- Winter Horizon (Theme Horizon 4 by Forza)
- Ships of Destiny (theme Sea of Thieves)
- Halo – Arrival
- Golden Hoarder (Sea of Thieves theme)
- At the time of writing the subjects are only available in the Canary Islands and the DeV versions of Edge.
In this article, you will learn how to install themes in Microsoft Edge from the Edge Extension Store.
Installing themes in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the following link: Extreme themes in Microsoft Edge add-ons.
- On this page, click on the Retrieve button to the right of the theme thumbnail.
- Finally, click on the Add Theme button.
You’re done. The theme of your choice is now installed.
Depending on what is included in the theme, the accent color and the color scheme of the toolbar and the tab bar may change, as well as the background image of the new tab.
If you don’t like the current theme, you can easily restore the default theme to your Edge browser by following these steps.
Removing a theme in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Press the Settings button (Alt + F) and select Settings from the menu.
- Click on Appearance on the left or paste it on the edge of the address bar: // settings/appearance.
- Click the Delete button under the Custom Theme option.
- You can also find your theme on the Edge add-on page and click the Remove button for the installed theme.
Microsoft Edge is now a chrome-based browser with a number of exclusive features such as Read Aloud and Microsoft-related services instead of Google. The browser has already received several updates with support for ARM64 devices. In addition, Microsoft Edge still supports a number of older versions of Windows, including Windows 7. Familiarize yourself with versions of Windows supported by Microsoft Edge Chromium. Finally, interested users can download MSI installers for installation and configuration.
Vinero is counting a lot on your support. You can help the site to keep providing you with interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
chrome themes,chrome web store,microsoft edge theme,microsoft edge chromium themes,best microsoft edge themes,microsoft edge themes reddit,best edge themes,microsoft edge themes 2020