Last night, I had a few people ask me how to fix the “Sorry There Was A Problem With Your Request” error on Instagram. In a nutshell, there’s an issue with the way Instagram is sending emails to the email address associated with your Instagram account. It’s not a hard fix, but it can be a bit time consuming to get the error corrected.
I’ve been having issues with Instagram lately and I’ve been spending way too much time trying to fix the problem.
Instagram is a beautiful app, right? Well, not all the time. With a glitch here, a glitch there, and a new feature there, we can often forget that Instagram is still a relatively new product and that there are still bugs and issues that need to be addressed. However, while it’s true that there are still some bugs and issues with the app, the majority of them have been fixed over the past year with the release of new updates.
Are you one of the thousands of users who received the message Sorry there was a problem with your request on Instagram?
If that’s the case, I can understand the annoyance you experienced when opening your Instagram account.
No one would think that such a bug could also get users into trouble.
Well, I promise you that by reading this article, you will get the best solutions to solve Instagram sorry, there was a problem with your search.
You already know how popular Instagram is with users. It is one of the fastest growing social media apps (), outpacing competitors like Snapchat and Twitter.
He is so helpful that people never expect him to make mistakes.
But according to many users, Instagram gave an error message.
Sorry, there was a problem with your request.
So without further ado, let’s dive into this blog and find out how you can solve this problem without any hassle.
Introduction to Instagram mistakes
Instagram Error We’re sorry, there was a problem with your request for a few days, but those few days were annoying.
The people were angry because they were not offered a way out of this situation.
The worst part is that the users have not received an official solution.
Nobody knows why this error occurred and what the solutions are.
So, after extensive research, I have found some possible causes that could lead to this error, and I hope you agree.
Why does Instagram show Sorry, there was a problem with your request?
Now that I have gathered information on why this error occurs to all users, the reasons are shocking to me.
In general, users have had problems logging into their accounts. It also means that your account is blocked from being used on specific devices.
You have been banned for violating Instagram’s policies or for posting harmful content that does not comply with Instagram’s Terms of Service.
If you try to sign in to your account from a specific device, the IMEI number is detected and you get an error message.
Another reason you may not be able to access your account is a server error or poor internet coverage. Whatever the cause, you have found solutions to get rid of this error quickly.
However, if you believe you have been wrongly banned, or if you have not violated the terms and conditions, please email them and let them know what problem you have encountered.
However, if you are experiencing the same problem for a long time, it means that you have violated certain rules of Instagram and you have been banned.
However, you should also know that this error can be fixed without any problems.
Just follow the methods below where I have explained how to fix Instagram error Sorry, there was a problem with your request.
How to fix Sorry, there was a problem with your request on Instagram
After doing some research on this error, I have collected the best solutions that you can use to safely get rid of this problem on your phone.
I even uninstalled and reinstalled Instagram, but the error remains the same. I couldn’t access my account and was completely frustrated.
But I found better solutions to fix Instagram, sorry there was a problem with your request.
Table of contents
Method 1: Logging in with your Facebook account
This method is one of the simplest and easiest ways to access your Instagram account.
Just follow the steps below:
- First, open instagram.com in any browser on your phone.
- Log in with your browser now
- Then go to account settings and delete the Facebook account you added earlier.
- Then create a new Facebook account to link your Instagram account.
- Now open Instagram on another phone and sign in.
- Open the settings and connect the Facebook account you just created.
- Now delete the application data on your phone.
- Then log into Instagram with your new Facebook account.
- That’s it, now you can successfully log into your Instagram account after replacing it with your new FB account.
Method 2: Temporarily disable Instagram account
Closing your account for a while is also one of the best ways to access your Instagram account.
- First, log into your Instagram account on your desktop.
- Now go to your profile and click on Edit Profile.
- Here you need to click on Temporarily deactivate my account.
- You must provide a reason for deactivating the account (an account can only be deactivated once per week).
- You must then wait 6 hours
- Log in to your account through the application after the deadline has passed.
- That’s it, now you can successfully connect to your Instagram account.
Method 3: Create an Instagram clone to access youraccount.
This is a new way to access your account. Creating an Instagram clone with two Instagram app fixes Sorry, an issue has occurred with your application.
Follow the simple steps below:
- First, go to settings and click on Dual Application.
- Now go search for Instagram
- Next to the Instagram option, the Enable button
- This makes the app a clone of the app and adds a new Instagram icon to the home screen.
- Finally, click on the Instagram now created icon and sign in with your account. You can now easily check if the problem is solved or not.
Click to tweet this tip!
Method 4: Use parallel space to correct error
This is another possible method that can help you get rid of the error.
This method is also similar to method 3 above.
You can also create a clone of the Instagram app here, but with the Parallel Space app.
- Download the Parallel Space application from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- After downloading, open it to create a clone of the Instagram app.
- A shortcut will immediately appear on the home page.
- Now open this new cloned application and enter your data.
- That’s it, now you can easily access your application.
Method 5: Try changing the IMEI number and Android ID
Changing the IMEI and ID is useful for users who have rooted their phones.
In this case, you need to uninstall the Instagram app and then follow the steps below:
- First uninstall the application from your phone
- Now replace the IMEI number with the Android ID of your phone.
- Then restart the device
- Download the Instagram app from the Play Store now and sign up.
- It is now complete, you are successfully registered.
Method 6: Restore phone to factory settings
If all the above methods do not solve your problem, I recommend you use the last method.
You should perform a factory reset on your phone as it will help you get rid of various types of bugs on Android.
OPINION: Before factory reset, backup all the important data and information on your Android phone to a safe place.
- Go to the phone settings and look for the Factory Reset option.
- Now tap General > Reset > select Clear all content and settings and proceed to reset your device.
- Wait a few minutes while the reset process takes place.
- Once the process is complete, go to the Google Play Store and download the app to your phone.
- Log in to your account now
- Yes, it’s done, and now you can easily access your account
Method 7: Using the Instagram Help Center
Finally, there is the Instagram Help Center contact.
If all this doesn’t solve the problem, open the login screen and look for the Login Help option.
Then choose whether you want to use a username or an email address.
Then enter your registered e-mail address and select Send e-mail. Now check your email where you received the message.
The message you receive is very important, so pay close attention.
You need to select the big blue button and ask if you want to open the link with Instagram, Chrome, etc. You need to select Instagram and check the Always use this option.
And that’s it.
Method 8: Advanced solution to fix Instagram error on Android
If the above method does not work or takes a lot of time, you can use a professional software like Android Repair. This is an effective way to fix Instagram error Sorry, there was a problem with your request. It is an easy to use software that fixes all types of errors or problems on Android phones.
Apart from Instagram error, the program is also capable of fixing other errors like Instagram stopped, WhatsApp stopped, Snapchat stopped and many more.
So, just download Android Repair and easily fix Instagram errors on Android.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn how to use the program to fix bugs.
(*The free version only previews the recoverable files).
Finally, we have arrived at the last part and I am glad that I have provided you with some very important methods to solve the Instagram Sorry There Was a Problem with Your Application error on Android.
For faster and newer methods, use Android Repair.
If you encounter a similar error, we hope the following solutions will help you fix this unexpected error without any problems.
You can also contact us through our social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Luis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking for solutions to problems with Android and iOS devices.If you’re having trouble logging into Instagram, you’re not alone. As of late, Instagram is having frequent issues with login attempts. The error message you see after a login attempt is: “Sorry there was a problem with your request. Please try again.”. Read more about instagram login error 2020 and let us know what you think.
instagram dismiss errorinstagram login error 2020sorry there was a problem with your request instagram redditinstagram login error 2021sorry there was a problem with your request instagram 2021what to do when instagram says sorry there was a problem with your request,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,sorry there was a problem with your request instagram 2021,what to do when instagram says sorry there was a problem with your request,instagram dismiss error,sorry there was a problem. please try again. instagram security code,instagram login error 2020,there was a problem with this request. we're working on getting it fixed as instagram,sorry there was a problem with your request instagram reddit,instagram login error 2021