However, you don’t have to worry because we have a solution for the Visual C++ runtime library bug in Windows 10 and you can continue to use the operating system normally afterwards.
What is a Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error? This is an error caused by a conflict between the operating system and the graphics card driver. It is also possible that a Visual C++ function is defective or damaged.
In this case we recommend the TweakBit Driver Updater (100% safe and tested) to automatically download all obsolete drivers to your computer.
Microsoft Visual C++ runtime errors can be problematic, and speaking of errors, users also reported the following problems:
- Microsoft Visual C++ runtime errors r6025, r6034, r6016, r6030, r6002 – This error message is sometimes accompanied by an error code. The R-error code is the most common and you can correct most R-error codes with one of our solutions.
- Microsoft Visual C++ runtime errors explorer.exe, qbw32.exe, atibtmon.exe, csrss.exe, nvvsvc.exe – Sometimes this error can give you the name of the file that caused it. To solve the problem, all you have to do is find the application that corresponds to the problem file and reinstall it.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Execution Error Excel, Internet Explorer, Skype, Steam, Java – This error message may appear when using different applications and many users have reported this error when using Excel, Skype, Steam and Java.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Startup Error – In some cases, this error message may appear immediately at startup. This process is usually associated with the commissioning of applications.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Nvidia runtime error – Several users reported that this error was due to their Nvidia graphics. To solve the problem, you will need to update or reinstall the drivers.
- Microsoft Visual C++ not installed – Several users reported that they could not install Visual C++. According to them, the installation cannot be carried out on their computer.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Unspecified Error – Sometimes an unspecified error message is generated. This can be a big problem, but you should be able to solve it with one of our solutions.
- Microsoft Visual C++ crashes constantly – Another relatively common problem with Visual C++ is the frequency of the crashes. To solve the problem, simply reinstall Visual C++ Redistributables.
How do I fix the error in the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library?
1. Remove the driver for the graphics card
- Under Search, enter the Device Manager. Select the Device Manager from the list of results.
- Expand the Display Adapters section and right-click on the graphics card. Select Delete Device from the menu.
- A confirmation menu appears. Select the Uninstall the driver software for this device check box and click Uninstall.
- Close the Device Manager window and other open windows.
- Reboot your Windows 10 computer.
The driver of the video card can often cause a runtime error in Microsoft Visual C++, and you will need to reinstall the driver of the video card to correct it.
Check if an error still occurs when running Microsoft Visual C++. If this is not the case, it means that you need to update the driver of your graphics card to the latest version compatible with the system version of Windows 10.
To find out how to update the drivers of your graphics card, we recommend that you read our Graphics Card Driver Update Guide.
Can’t Windows automatically find and load new drivers? Don’t worry, we’ll back you up.
2. Using a clean starter loader
- Press Windows + R and type msconfig. Now press Enter or OK to start it.
- The system configuration window is now in front of you. In this window, click on the left mouse button or on the Services tab at the top of the window.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox. Then click the left mouse button or the Disconnect All button.
startup system configuration
- Click on the left mouse button or on the General tab at the top of this window.
- Check the selective start function.
- Uncheck the check box next to Load start-up products. Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Reboot your Windows 10 computer.
Sometimes third party applications and launchers can disrupt system operation and cause an error when running Microsoft Visual C++. To solve this problem, you have to start over.
Now check if you have an error when running Microsoft Visual C++. If the error no longer occurs, repeat this step, but this time turn off the requests one by one and see which one caused the error.
windows 10 c++ runtime library error,microsoft visual c++ runtime error r6016,intellex player runtime error,smartscreen.exe runtime error r6016,steam runtime error,logitech runtime error windows 10,runtime error r6025,bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2800,sp flash tool runtime error,r6034 runtime error windows 10,microsoft visual c++ 2015 runtime error,how to fix runtime error,line 34920 error,ufi box runtime error,realtek runtime error,cms runtime error,intellex player windows 10 runtime error,lan messenger runtime error,uninstall xbox 360 controller driver,runtime error x86,r6016 c++ runtime error,sp flash tool runtime error windows 10,c++ fix,conquerors blade runtime error,microsoft visual c++ runtime library windows 10 download,microsoft visual c++ runtime library error windows 10 abnormal program termination,microsoft visual c++ runtime library error windows 10 assertion failed,this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way windows 10,microsoft visual c++ runtime library error windows 7,microsoft visual c++ runtime library windows 7,microsoft visual c++ runtime library download,microsoft visual c++ runtime library error windows 7 64 bit