If you tamper with your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and try to correct or improve its performance or design, your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition may experience a constant boot cycle or a frozen screen. These problems often occur when you try to load firmware into the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. For example, flashing a custom ROM or installing a firmware patch on your phone. This is the main reason why your device cannot complete the download sequence and your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is in a closed boot cycle, keeps rebooting or even gets stuck in the download logo.
If this is what your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is experiencing, know that what you are experiencing is called soft brick. This can be easily fixed by flashing (loading new firmware / custom ROM) your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition with one of the best firmware for Android. Fortunately, the best flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is Odin.
Let me explain why, first – Android devices rarely have their own dedicated flash tool. This is not the case with Samsung’s performance and brand. They developed their own flash tools and used them on their Samsung product, including using Odin’s best flash tool on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
And Samsung’s best flash tool?
The Samsung Android Odin.
Odin is undoubtedly the best flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, which can be used to flash a replacement ROM and disassemble a cracked Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (also the best flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition in general). The flash tool (Odin) was originally developed only as an internal tool in the company’s service center. However, it was leaked online and has since been used as a tool for users to update their Samsung mobile devices with the latest version of the operating system by flashing the required firmware, also for use as a flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
In general, Odin is a utility that detects your Samsung device when it is in download mode, but it is capable of flashing various files with .tar or .tar.md5 extensions. Even though Samsung has the Kies mini utility, Odin is still much more powerful and lighter and you can use it to flash TWRP recovery and custom cores on your Samsung Galaxy device.
As a reminder, since Odin has not been officially published by Samsung and is not supported by the public, you can only install firmware that has been published online and has a .tar.md5 extension.
- Do not operate the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition while the firmware is being loaded, regardless of the process. You may damage the firmware.
- Be patient, repeated attempts to load firmware or repeated pressing of the start button may cause additional problems.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware and that the ODIN version of your device is correct.
Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Requirements for the 2014 edition :
Below are the requirements to run the Android One Flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
- Facilities for drivers (free of charge)
- USB cable
- AfDB Instrument
- RUNNING TOOLS
- Installation of PIT and TAR files
Guide for Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Edition 2014 :
- Download the Samsung Odin tool (latest version or depending on your Android OS, see below!). Run it on your Windows computer. Make sure you run the program as administrator.
- Select the firmware that matches your Samsung model and version of the Android operating system.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file (file types *.bin, *.tar or 8.tar .MD5 with extensions ONLY).
- Download, install and update all device drivers your PC needs (you will be notified if you run out of drivers).
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition in download mode.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition > Press and hold the power button, volume button and start button.
- You will feel the vibration and this screen:
- Press the “Increase Volume” button.
- You will see the robot android with “Loading” as shown:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition to your computer with the USB cable.
- Android One will detect your phone. If Odin does not show the device, check that the USB connection is working and that there are no driver or USB problems (see the USB message that appears in the lower right corner of the taskbar…).
- Press the “PDA” or “AP” key to load the warehouse firmware into Appleicatio.n.
- Press Open.
- After downloading the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, click the “Start” button to begin the process.
- Finally, a green message saying PASS! will appear on the Odin startup screen and your device will automatically reboot.
General release for the galaxy Samsung note 10.1 2014 :
After flashing the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, the phone does not boot or gets stuck in the boot cycle.
- Remove the tailgate, remove the battery, and check the belt tensioner drivers. This message appears briefly when you reconnect the phone.
- You may need another device to clone the firmware, as you may have deleted important partitions not included in the new custom ROM.
- Open the scatter file and change all sections to is_download = true
- You need to find a replacement ROM that contains all the original partitions.
- Flash all partitions except the preloader, then find a program to find out the IMEI.
All versions of Samsung Odin
The latest version of the flash tool for Samsung devices (check the latest version when it changes) :
Other versions of Odin (Each version is linked to Android firmware, see below for confirmation).
All versions of the Samsung Odin: https://samsungodin.com/download/.
For new devices such as Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note S10 and Galaxy Note S20 series.
Attention *Versions : A v3.13.3
After Android 10
Version: One v3.14.1Version
: One v3.14.4
After Android 9.0 Pie
Version: A 3.13.1
After Android KitKat and Jelly Bean
Version: One v3.09.5
Version: A V3.10
Version: One v3.10.3
Version: One v3.10.5
Version: One v3.10.6
Version: One v3.10.7
After Android 6.0 Zephyr.
Version: One v3.11.1
Version: One 3 v3.12.3
Version: A 3.12.4
Version: A 3.12.5
Version: A 3.12.7
Version: A 3.12.10
For Android KitKat
Version: A V1.85
Version: One 3 v3.07
If you want to know more about Flash tools for other devices, check out: 8 Best Flash Tools for Android Devices.
gt-n8000 firmware,download odin,samsung kies,galaxy note 10.1 5.1 1,samsung sm-p600 firmware download,samsung sm-p605 firmware update,sm-p605 official rom,sm-p600 lineageos,xda note 10.1 edition 2014,android sm-p600,best custom rom for sm-p600,sm-p600 android 9,sm-p605 custom roms,root samsung 10.1 tablet 2014,resurrection remix sm-p600,resurrection remix n1awifi,twrp sm-p600,unlock bootloader samsung note 5,sm s205dl oem unlock,sm 102u root,samsung locked bootloader,openrecovery twrp 2.7 0.0 lt03wifiue img tar,samsung galaxy note 10.1 n8000 firmware free download,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 firmware update 2020,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 firmware download,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 stock rom download,samsung galaxy note 10.1 official firmware download,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 firmware update 2019,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 firmware update marshmallow,samsung galaxy note 10.1 edition 2014 custom rom