Best Flash Tool for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (Free Download)
If you tinker with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 to repair it or improve its performance or design, you may experience a constant boot cycle or a frozen screen. These problems often occur when you try to load firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. For example, flashing a custom ROM or installing a firmware patch on the phone. This is the main reason why the device cannot complete the boot sequence and your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is in a boot cycle, keeps rebooting or even gets stuck at the boot logo.
If this is the case with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, know that what you are experiencing is called “soft brick”. This can be easily remedied by flashing (downloading new firmware/ROM) your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 with one of the best Android firmware. Fortunately, the best flash tool for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is Odin.
Let me explain why, first – Android devices rarely have their own dedicated flash tool. This is not the case with Samsung’s performance and brand. They developed their own flash tools and used them on their Samsung product, including using the best Odin flash tool on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
And Samsung’s best flash tool?
The Samsung Android Odin.
Odin is undoubtedly the best flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, which can be used to flash a stock ROM and unlock a cracked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (also the best flash tool for Samsung devices in general). The flash tool (Odin) was originally developed as a proprietary tool used only in the company’s service center. However, it was leaked and has since been used as a tool that allows users to update their Samsung mobile devices with the latest version of the operating system by flashing the required firmware, also as a flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
In general, Odin is a utility that detects your Samsung device when it is in download mode, but it is capable of flashing various files with the .tar or .tar.md5 extension. Even though Samsung has the Kies mini utility, Odin is still much more powerful and lighter and you can use it to flash TWRP recovery and custom cores on your Samsung Galaxy device.
As a reminder, since Odin has not been officially published by Samsung and is not supported by the public, you can only install firmware that has been published online and has a .tar.md5 extension.
- Do not operate the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 during any operation while the firmware is being loaded. You may damage the firmware.
- Be patient, repeated attempts to load firmware or repeated pressing of the start button may cause additional problems.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware and that the ODIN version of your device is correct.
Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Requirements :
Below are the requirements to run the Android Odin Flash tool on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
- Facilities for drivers (free of charge)
- USB cable
- AfDB Instrument
- RUNNING TOOLS
- Installation of PIT and TAR files
Manual for Android Odin and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 :
- Download the Samsung Odin tool (latest version or depending on your Android OS, see below!). Run it on your Windows computer. Make sure you run the program as administrator.
- Select the firmware that matches your Samsung model and version of the Android operating system.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file (file types *.bin, *.tar or 8.tar .MD5 with extensions ONLY).
- Download, install and update all device drivers your PC needs (you will be notified if you run out of drivers).
- Start the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 in boot mode.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 > Press and hold the power button, volume up button and start button.
- You will feel the vibration and this screen:
- Press the “Increase Volume” button.
- You will see the robot android with “Loading” as shown:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 to your computer with a USB cable.
- Android One will detect your phone. If Odin does not show the device, check that the USB connection is working and that there are no driver or USB problems (see the USB notification that appears in the lower right corner of the taskbar…).
- Press the “PDA” or “AP” key to load the warehouse firmware into Appleicatio.n.
- Press Open.
- After downloading the firmware to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, click the “Start” button to begin the process.
- Finally, a green message saying PASS! will appear on the Odin startup screen and your device will automatically reboot.
General release for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 :
After flashing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, the device does not boot or gets stuck in a boot cycle.
- Remove the tailgate, remove the battery, and check the belt tensioner drivers. This message appears briefly when you reconnect the phone.
- You may need another device to clone the firmware, as you may have deleted important partitions not included in the new custom ROM.
- Open the scatter file and change all sections to is_download = true
- You need to find a replacement ROM that contains all the original partitions.
- Flash all partitions except the preloader, then find a program to find out the IMEI.
All versions of Samsung Odin
The latest version of the flash tool for Samsung devices (check the latest version when it changes) :
Other versions of Odin (Each version is linked to Android firmware, see below for confirmation).
All versions of the Samsung Odin: https://samsungodin.com/download/.
For new devices such as Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note S10 and Galaxy Note S20 series.
Attention *Versions : A v3.13.3
After Android 10
Version: One v3.14.1Version
: One v3.14.4
After Android 9.0 Pie
Version: A 3.13.1
After Android KitKat and Jelly Bean
Version: One v3.09.5
Version: A V3.10
Version: One v3.10.3
Version: One v3.10.5
Version: One v3.10.6
Version: One v3.10.7
After Android 6.0 Zephyr.
Version: One v3.11.1
Version: One 3 v3.12.3
Version: A 3.12.4
Version: A 3.12.5
Version: A 3.12.7
Version: A 3.12.10
For Android KitKat
Version: A V1.85
Version: One 3 v3.07
If you want to know more about Flash tools for other devices, check out: 8 Best Flash Tools for Android Devices.
Frequently asked questions
How do I flash my Galactic Tab 3?
Step 1: retrieving the stock of Galaxy Tab 3 flashing To do this, turn off your device and start it in boot mode (by pressing the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons simultaneously), read more here. Once the device is booted, open Odin, select the default recovery file and click the “Start” button.
How can I flash the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM T210?
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wifi (SM-T210) Firmware (Unbrick …
How do I download the Odin Flash file?
Download Samsung ODIN Flash Tool for Windows (all versions)…
samsung flash tool without box,odin old version 1.85 download,samsung official flash tool,how to use odin flash tool,odin latest version 2020,samsung mobile flash,pit magic,samsung pit file download,samsung a30 pit file download,samsung j260g pit file download,samsung j200g pit file gsm developers,a20e pit file,odin droidviews,bl+ap+cp+home_csc download,how to use odin,odin 3.07 download,samsung firmware extractor tool,samsung sm-t217s price,samsung sm-t217s case,sm-t217s specs,sm-t217s unlock,samsung sm-t217s manual,samsung sm-t217s reset,samsung flash tool,odin download,samsung odin download,odin flash tool latest version 2020 download,samsung firmware download odin