Remember when you had to come to the phone to use it? Then came the powerful charger, which allowed us to walk around with our phones after they had been charged.
We are now in the era of wireless charging! We’re going off the wires once and for all! Isn’t that cool? This technological age offers us great freedom and convenience in various forms, including wireless charging. The trend may still be in its infancy, but we are convinced that it will soon become routine!
If you own an LG V30 and are looking for a wireless charger, you have come to the right place. We wrote this article to help you choose the best without wasting time. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
Best wireless charger for LG V30
1. LETSCOM Wireless charger
The LETSCOM Super Slim Charger is a fast 15W charger compatible with a wide range of mobile phones, including LG V30, V30+, iPhone X (and above), Samsung Galaxy Note, etc. We recommend it for the following reasons:
- The magazine is only 0.3 inches thick and therefore easy to transport. You can take it!
- It’s a qi charger.
- It has non-slip protection, which means it stays in place while the phone is charging.
- You can charge your phone with the LETSCOM charger without removing the cover.
- It has an easy-to-read LED indicator, which means it won’t interrupt your sleep while charging.
- It uses intelligent protection technology to provide protection against overvoltages, overcurrents and overloads.
The advantages of
- Sounds great.
- Fast chargers
- affordability of price and quality
- Does not have a charging block
2. DesertWest Rapid Charger – Wireless .
This is also a good charger that is certified for 15W. It recognizes the device immediately and starts the charging process without any problems. Some interesting features are listed below:
- It features a powerful chipset that allows you to quickly charge different phone models such as LG, Samsung and iPhone.
- It eliminates radiation and prevents overheating. This makes it a very safe charger. Additional safety functions such as overvoltage protection, overload protection, temperature monitoring and detection of foreign bodies.
- You don’t have to drop the case every time you file a complaint. The charger is compatible with the housing and works until the thickness of the housing exceeds 5 mm.
- The charger comes with a 4.92-foot charging cable.
The advantages of
- He’s got a first-class feeling
- Well designed
- The cable has a holder for easy operation
- Charging the light is not very comfortable to sleep in.
3. Wireless charger
This is a very elegant 15W wireless charger. It adapts to the device and is delivered if necessary. For the LG V30 it can easily be replaced by the 15W. Why’d you buy it? There are many reasons for this, including the following:
- It has a QC 3.0 adapter that allows you to use it immediately without losing money or time on extra items.
- The Qi charger supports phone housings up to 5 mm.
- It is also ETL certified and has a built-in smart chip that prevents overheating and overloading. It also protects against short circuits.
- Manufacturers offer an 18-month warranty and 24-hour customer service.
- Type of charging cable – Micro USB.
- It works with all Qi phones and wireless devices (AirPods, etc.).
The advantages of
- Contains everything you need to recharge
- Portable website
- straightforward design
- Cannot charge faster than normal cables
4. Wireless Anchor Charger
The very popular wireless anchor charger is available in black and white. You can choose one of them, depending on the layout of your office. Rest assured, Anker is a brilliant choice and one of the most popular wireless chargers of our time. The features, as presented below, will tell you why.
- For most devices it delivers a 10W charge. If you also have an iPhone, you’ll find that it delivers 5W, which is still 10% faster than normal.
- You can use your phone while charging and even put it in landscape mode.
- The charger is equipped with PowerWave technology, which is charged via the chassis. However, it must be ensured that the thickness of the body does not exceed 5 mm.
- Together with the charger you will receive a 3-foot cable and a welcome guide.
- Manufacturers offer an 18-month warranty on this device.
The advantages of
- Double position and not on the table.
- Works efficiently and smoothly when charging
- It’s not loading fast enough.
5. Wireless charger – Set 2
If you are looking for a set of wireless chargers for your home, you can buy this set of 2 at Seneo. It also has individual packages. The Qi-certified wireless charger has much to offer its users, including
- It promises a high load speed of up to 15 W in the LG V30.
- This is an improved charger with a USB-C design. It comes with a cable (USB-C to USB-A).
- The loader is equipped with 2 integrated reels, which offer a larger loading space.
- ATB technology makes it possible to charge faster and dissipate heat more easily.
- This allows the body to be loaded up to 5 mm.
- It is an LED screen that allows you to sleep.
The advantages of
- Tiltable viewing mode
- The charging lamp is not an obstacle because it is mounted on the underside.
Whatever you buy, you make the right choice!
Wireless charging LG V30 – FAQs
Before acting, we have decided to answer a number of frequently asked questions. This will help you to make faster purchasing decisions.
Can the LG V30 be quickly charged wirelessly?
Yes, it’s true! You can buy any wireless Qi charger and enjoy fast charging.
How do I turn on wireless charging of my LG V30?
It is very simple and does not require any additional measures! Just place your phone on the charger and make sure it is in the middle. A flash appears on the battery icon to indicate that charging has begun.
What does the Qi certificate mean?
Qi is an open standard interface. It is derived from the Chinese word Qi and refers to the wireless transmission of energy by inductive load.
Can I make my Qi phone compatible?
Phones are compatible with the Ci or not. You can’t make them compatible with chi.
Chargers for mobile phones not working properly?
That’s not true. Numerous tests and trials have shown that wireless charging is safe and does not destroy the battery.
Now that you have all the answers, we encourage you to go shopping!
If we forgot something or if you are worried about the LG V30 wireless chargers, please let us know in the Reactions section.
lg v30 wireless charging not working,desert west c2 wireless charger,epp wireless charger,10w fast charge wireless charger,anker wireless charger note 9,brookstone mini slim pad wireless charger,belkin boost up wireless charging stand,multiple device wireless charging pad,ravpower airpods,qi wireless charging phones,moshi otto q,anker powerwave 10,lg v30 fast charging,lg v20 wireless charging,lg wireless charger,lg v30 plus specs,15w wireless charger,lg v30 wireless charging settings,lg v30 wireless charging with case,anker wireless charger,lg v30 wireless charging speed,10w wireless charger