RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
We still use Sticky Notes as a powerful reminder to plan our day and copy text from another application. When we open multiple notes in Windows 10, they are automatically grouped into the same tab by default. However, after installing the latest 1903 updates, they are all separated in the taskbar. I set the taskbar to auto-hide, but that doesn’t work either. What can we do to solve this problem?
It’s frustrating to have to open each note to see them all. If we are. B. have about 8 sticky notes, we have to log in individually to see them all. It is useless and takes up much more space on the taskbar. This may be a new feature that allows users to move individual notes to different desktops. But the basic function has been compromised. You can try the following solutions to group sticky notes.
What is the reason why the sticky notes icon is not grouped in the taskbar.
According to several reports from affected users, due to a design change in the Sticky Note utility, the Sticky Note icon in the taskbar is not combined when you open multiple notes individually. This design change leads to the following problem: Each note opened in Sticky Notes appears separately on the taskbar and takes up a full section of the taskbar.
Your sticky notes will not be updated. It seems that any outdated application or system software is the cause of many performance problems or errors.
Before proceeding with the next steps, make sure that the Sticky Notes application is updated to the latest version or not. Because the latest version of Sticky Notes 3.7 no longer has this particular problem of non-combination.
To resolve the sticky note icon in the taskbar without combining.
April 2021 Update:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also repairs common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can fix computer problems quickly and prevent others from getting them:
- Step 1: Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing PC problems.
- Step Three: Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
Merge toolbar buttons and hide labels
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Taskbar Options.
- Now expand the Merge Toolbar Buttons drop-down menu and select Always hide shortcuts.
- Now look on your taskbar to see if there are many sticky note windows.
Using the annotation list function
- Right-click the taskbar icon of one of the sticky note windows and choose Note List.
- Now close all other notes and manage all your notes with the note list (you can open a note by double clicking) to see if it meets your needs.
- If so, you can attach sticky notes to your taskbar to make it easier to use your list of notes.
Show/hide all notes from taskbar
- Right-click one of the docked note windows in the system tray and choose Hide All Docked Notes (you can also use CTRL+O).
- Right-click again on one of the sticky note windows in the notification area and select Show all notes to see if it meets your needs.
- You can achieve the same functionality by right-clicking on any Sticky Notes window, holding down the Shift key, and selecting Minimize All Windows or Restore All Windows (as applicable). You can also tap, hold, and shake a note to minimize all other windows.
- You can also try Windows + M (to minimize all windows, not just Sticky Notes), Windows + D (to show the system desktop), or Alt + F4 to close the application completely.
Using sticky notes on a different virtual desktop
- Right-click on a sticky note window in the taskbar and select Close All Windows.
- Then click the Target View button (if there is no button, right-click on the taskbar and select Show Target View) in the taskbar and click on the new desktop (in the upper left corner of the window).
- Then switch to the newly created desktop by clicking on its icon at the top of the screen.
- Now press the Windows key and type Sticky Notes. Then select Sticky Notes (in the list of results).
- Then go to another desktop by pressing Windows + Ctrl + Arrow (left or right), and then go back to the desktop where Sticky Notes is open to see if it meets your needs. Make sure the option Press Alt+Tab to show activated windows is set to Only desktop in use.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
frequently asked questions
frequently asked questions
How do I combine sticky notes?
How can I combine the icons on the taskbar?
Windows 10 is a group similar to…
How do I attach sticky notes?
Sticky notes – does not work
sticky notes icon missing windows 10minimise sticky notes windows 10how to stack sticky notes in windows 10sticky notes show all at onceno sticky notes in windows 10sticky notes notes list,People also search for,Feedback,sticky notes icon missing windows 10,minimise sticky notes windows 10,how to stack sticky notes in windows 10,sticky notes show all at once,no sticky notes in windows 10,sticky notes notes list,windows 10 sticky notes system tray,how to open all sticky notes at once