Now you have to ask yourself how you solve the problem of Instagram not being able to update the feed. There’s nothing to worry about. This article contains some of the quick and effective methods that will surely help you to solve the problems of non-updated Instagram feed on Android with ease.
But before we fix this bug, let’s find out why Instagram says it can’t update the feed.
(Reasons) Why does Instagram say it can’t update the feed?
There are many reasons that can lead to the error could not update the feed on Instagram app. But I have listed here the main factors for the appearance of this error message:
- An overloaded network or public WiFi can be the cause of low network power.
- Due to the slow speed of the internet, you may also get this error.
- About the outdated Instagram app.
- Other reasons like bad VPN, bad DNS configuration and more.
As you already know, common scenarios that can cause you a problem are Instagram was unable to update your feed.
In the next part of this article you will read how to solve this problem.
How to fix an Instagram error on Android
Method 1: Exit and reopen the Instagram app.
When you encounter an annoying error message in your Instagram app, the first thing you can do is try logging out and reopening the app. In most cases, even this basic troubleshooting tip can solve the problem without any problems.
However, to resolve the Instagram Can’t Refresh feed error, you can try this method, then refresh the homepage and check if the problem is resolved.
Method 2: Restart your mobile phone
Restarting your phone can solve several unknown problems on your Android phone or iPhone. To get rid of this annoying error message, turn off your phone and restart it after a while. Then open the Instagram app and log into your account.
Method 3: Checking internet connection
If you encounter the error message Instagram can’t refresh feed, then you should try another basic trick, which is to check the internet connection. Make sure your device is giving a full signal.
Method 4: clear cache of Instagram app
All apps store temporary or cached data on the device, which prevents apps from loading and working faster. Therefore, it is always advisable to clean the cache files regularly to ensure proper operation of the device.
Here are some simple steps you can take to clear files and application cache:
- First, go to the settings of your device.
- Then go to the Applications section.
- Find the Instagram app and click on it.
- At this point, you have two choices: Clear the cache and delete the data.
- Click on both options at once to remove them.
Method 5: Logging out and in on Instagram
Another option you can use to fix such an error is to log out and log back in to Instagram. To do this, you must perform the following steps:
- Open your Instagram app
- Second, go to the profile page (you have to click on the profile icon that appears in the bottom right).
- Then click on the hamburger menu (the 3 vertical lines you see at the top right of the screen).
- Press Settings >> select Exit.
- Wait a few minutes and then log back into your Instagram.
After completing these steps, check to see if the problem is resolved.
Method 6: Remove inappropriate content
As we all know, Instagram is strict when it comes to sharing inappropriate photos and videos or leaving inappropriate comments. Therefore, inappropriate posts/comments should be deleted. Then renew the tape and check if the problem is solved or not.
Method 7: Instagram application update
Chances are, you’re getting an error message saying your feed can’t be updated on Instagram because of an outdated app. In this case, you need to update your Instagram app to fix this issue.
for iPhone users
- Open your Apple Store
- See if there is an update available for Instagram. When you see the update option, click on it.
for users of Android phones
- Go to the Google Play app
- Next, check to see if an update is available for your Instagram app. If it is available, click the Refresh option.
Method 8: Reinstalling the Instagram application
Reinstalling the app can also help you solve the error Feed could not be updated when Instagram app occurs. To do this, uninstall your Instagram app. Next, search for the Instagram app in Google Play or the Apple Store. Then, download the application again and install it on your phone.
Method No. 9: Report a problem on Instagram
If none of the above techniques have helped you solve the problem and you can’t update your Instagram error feed, then one option remains. Yes, the option exists – report the issue to Instagram help and support. To do this, you need to keep a close eye on the lower levels:
- First, sign up on Instagram.
- Then switch to the profile segment by clicking on the profile selection icon.
- Then click on the three-line option that appears in the upper right corner.
- Tap the settings you see at the bottom.
- In the menu, click Help >> select the Problem Report section.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on Report a problem again.
- You will now see a text box where you should write your problem and attach a screenshot of your problem.
- Finally, make a report.
Solution #10: Use the temporary solution to solve the inability to update the feed on Instagram.
Apart from manual solutions, if you are looking for a unique method, you should opt for Android repair software. This professional tool easily fixes the error message Can’t update feed on Instagram. It has the potential to fix all sorts of bugs on Android phones/tablets. No technical knowledge is required and it fixes the Instagram error effortlessly and smoothly. So you just need to download the Android repair tool and get rid of Instagram failed to update feed.
(*The free version allows you to view only the repair files).
So here are some effective methods you can try when an app fails to update your feed on Instagram. Try the above solutions one by one and see which one works for you.
For a quick and immediate solution, visit Android Software Recovery. This is an advanced method to solve failed feed updates on Instagram.
You can connect with us through our social pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting Android and iOS devices.
frequently asked questions
Why does my Instagram say it can’t update performance?
‘ … ” Instagram support
How do I create my Instagram feed?
Nine simple tips at a glance….
Why isn’t my Instagram loading?
Instagram without a job…
couldn’t refresh feed instagram 2021instagram couldn’t refresh feed solutioninstagram couldn’t refresh activitycouldn’t refresh feed instagram meaning in hindiinstagram couldn’t refresh feed too many requestsinstagram couldn’t refresh feed on one account,People also search for,Feedback,instagram couldn’t refresh feed too many requests,instagram couldn’t refresh feed on one account,couldn’t refresh feed instagram 2021,instagram couldn’t refresh feed solution,instagram feed not refreshing but stories are,instagram couldn’t refresh activity,instagram feed won’t refresh on one account,couldn’t refresh feed instagram meaning in hindi