If you are looking for a proxy server to help you open blocked websites and unblock streaming content, you can view the lists of free proxy servers on Google.
Here’s how to set it up on a Windows 10 computer:
1. Access proxy settings 2. Activate Use proxy server
3. 3. Enter the address and port of the proxy server at
4. Enter the address and port of the proxy server. If you want to exclude certain pages from the proxy server, enter them in the field under
5. To exclude LAN addresses from the proxy server, select the Don’t use proxy server for local (intranet) addresses checkbox
. Click on Save
If Windows 10 cannot connect to a proxy server, check your Internet settings first. But there are other simple solutions you can try.
A proxy server is not very secure and hardly works as a tool to bypass the Internet. It’s slow, it’s overloaded because it’s used by thousands of other users like you, and it doesn’t protect your privacy online.
If you are an individual, you need to invest in a high-quality VPN service. Compared to proxy servers, VPN offers better security and geoblocking.
Here are the exact steps for your Windows 10 laptop or desktop computer:
- Subscribe to a VPN subscription plan (we recommend PIA).
- Follow the e-mail instructions to download and install PIA for Windows 10.
- Launch the PIA VPN client
- Press the large on/off button to make the connection
We recommend the use of private internet access, as this is the best in the industry. It encrypts all traffic coming in and out of your PC.
Indeed, the desktop client covers all Internet applications: Web browsers, e-mail clients, torrent clients, steam games and everything else.
And if you want to redirect VPN traffic to another location, you can use Shadowsocks or set up a SOCKS5 proxy without using a separate software application.
These two aspects distinguish the performance impact analysis because Windows 10 does not support SOCKS5 or Shadowsocks.
Read more about Environmental Impact Assessment :
- Separate the tunnels and switch off the power
- Netflix US, HBO Max, unlocks peacock
- 24/7 online support
- 30 day money back guarantee (no free trial)
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or crypto
Private Internet access
Use a reliable VPN like PIA instead of a proxy server to encrypt all your data and make you anonymous.
Remember that a proxy server can easily be set up on a Windows 10 computer in automatic or manual mode without installing additional software.
However, if you have not received clear instructions from your Internet service provider or system administrator, you should request the proxy connection data from another source.
Instead, we recommend choosing a premium VPN, such as. B. Private internet access (buy here). It’s designed to protect your online privacy, protect your router from hackers, unblock streaming media that aren’t available in your country, and much more.
Private Internet access is undoubtedly the best VPN for Windows 10.
Do you still have a problem? Fix them with these tools:
This software corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance.
Troubleshoot PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download this much appreciated PC recovery tool from TrustPilot.com (you can download it from this page).
- Click the Start scan button to scan for Windows issues that may cause PC problems.
- Click on Restore All to solve problems related to patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 players this month.
global proxy settings windows 10,proxy settings windows 10,vpn proxy settings windows 10,set proxy command line windows 10,netsh winhttp set proxy,proxy for windows 10,proxy server installation,windows 7 proxy settings,how to create a proxy server on windows 10,netsh winhttp set proxy pac file,winhttp proxy vs ie proxy,how to configure proxy server in windows server 2016 (step by step),setup proxy server windows server 2012