Some users have reported that their Android smartphone suddenly stopped with the black screen issue and you see a black screen which is irritating and you can’t do anything, what do you do in this situation? There are a number of solutions to this problem. It may be caused by the problem of battery and the temperature of your Android or the root access and the cache partition. We recommend you to use the following solutions to fix the Black Screen of Death.
Here’s something you may not know about your Android: every time your phone goes into sleep mode, it forgets all its data. That includes contacts, photos, apps, and all the apps you’ve installed. This is a great thing! Android’s default setting ensures that you can easily switch from Android to iOS, or even the other way around, with no loss of data.
Last modified: June 15, 2021 Author:-dev D Filed under: Android The black screen problem on Android may seem very critical, but it is common and can be easily solved with a few troubleshooting solutions. In this article, we are going to give you different methods that you can use to solve the android black screen problem. Why is your device suffering from Android black screen of death problem? Why does the screen of my mobile phone turn black? Why am I getting a freeze error on the home screen of my Android device? There are many culprits for these errors that cause android black screen of death! Here are a few of them,
- Incompatible application! Users can install unwanted and fake apps that contain viruses and bugs, which then cause black screen and Android errors.
- Reload! Continued charging after a full charge may damage the device.
- Use a defective charger or a very old battery in your device! If your charger is not working properly and you are using it all the time, then you may have the android bar screen death problem. OR if the battery of your device is too old, you will also encounter such errors.
- Hide the data! If there is too much cache stored on your Android device, it may interrupt your operation by putting your device into a boot cycle.
How to repair the black screen of an Android phone
Here is a list of solutions, ranging from hard rebooting to clearing the cache partition, that will help you solve the black screen problem on Android.
Hard reset device
Hard reboot of your device is one of the most recommended solutions to fix various problems and errors on Android devices. Resetting your device to hardware can temporarily fix crashes, fix some minor bugs and update your Android system. This was a great solution to the Android black screen of death problem. Here’s how,
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button for 10 seconds. That way, your device will turn itself off and on again.
- When the logo appears, release both keys and wait for the phone to reboot.
Reinstall Android Battery
This may sound crazy, but if you remove the battery and put it back, you can fix these errors. If you have a phone with a removable battery, you can remove the battery directly, reinsert it, and then turn on the phone.
clear cache partition
Clearing the cache partition is the most common solution, but it is still one of the most effective ways to solve your phone’s black screen problem. Cleaning the cache partition allows you to delete unwanted cache data. Data stored in the cache slows down your phone and the presence of some viruses in the cache can cause black screen issues on Android. Therefore, it is best to delete the cache partition. Here’s how,
- Turn off the Android device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously to enter Recovery mode.
- Use the volume keys (+,-) to move through the recovery mode menus.
- Use the power button to select the Clear Cache partition option.
- Wait until the system cache is cleared.
- Select the Restart option to return the device to normal operation.
alt=Wipe cache partition android width=1030 height=647 data-ez= data-ezsrc=https://eyexcon.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/How-to-Fix-Android-Black-Screen-of-Death-issue.jpg />
Removal of incompatible applications
You may have installed an unusual and unwanted application with many errors and viruses! Installing such apps can lead to many serious problems, including Android black screen of death. To solve the black screen problem, it is recommended to uninstall these incompatible applications in safe mode. Here’s how,
- Turn on your Android device.
- Press and hold the power button until the restart menu appears on the device screen.
- Press and hold the shutdown option until the Restart in Safe Mode message appears.
alt=security mode on Android width=1099 height=797 data-ez= data-ezsrc=https://eyexcon.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/1623785575_260_How-to-Fix-Android-Black-Screen-of-Death-issue.jpg />
- The device reboots in safe mode and does not load third-party applications.
- Here you can remove problematic applications. To uninstall an application, go to Settings > Applications.
- Then press and hold the power button.
- Click on the Restart option. And your device will automatically exit the secure mode and restart in normal mode.
For more information on safe mode, see this article here.
Consider restoring the phone to factory settings If the above solutions have not solved the black screen issue on Android, you can completely reboot your device to solve the problem. IMPORTANT! When you restore the factory settings, all data on the phone is erased. All data stored in your Google Account will be restored, but all applications and associated data will be deleted. It is recommended to backup your phone before performing a factory reset. If the Android screen problem persists, consider other options to solve the problem. This is to reset the phone to factory settings. Note that this is a last resort when all other options have failed. Since this process will remove all apps and data from your Android device, you need to backup your device. You can follow the steps below to restore the factory settings. In recovery mode.
- Turn off the Android device.
- Press and hold the Volume up + Volume down + Power buttons simultaneously to enter Recovery mode.
- Use the volume keys (+,-) to move through the recovery mode menus.
- Use the volume keys to scroll through the menu and select Clear data/Factory reset.
- Press the power button to select.
- Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
- When the reset is complete, return to the same recovery mode menu. Press the power button and select Restart system now.
Manual on setting,
- First go to Settings, scroll down and click on Accounts and Sync, then you will see your Google account, click on it, then click on the More icon and delete your Google account.
- Then go back to Settings, tap About your phone, and select the Back up and Restore icon.
- Then you will see an icon that says Erase all data (factory reset), click on it and enter a password (if you have one). The Android device will then automatically reset your phone to factory settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the black screen of death be fixed?
The “Black Screen of Death” has plagued Android users for years. Samsung has been using this term to describe the boot screen after the Android logo has started to load. This variant of the boot screen has been a problem for devices loaded with Android 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and 5.1.1, usually appear when the device is under heavy load, such as when the phone is in an earphone jack. This has been a problem since the Android 2.2 days when the term was first used by tech enthusiast, Adam D. Pash, on his blog in 2010. Ever experienced the dreaded “Black Screen of Death” (BSOD), where your phone just stops working? It’s a nightmare for any mobile phone user, especially a recent Galaxy Note 7 owner. Now, Samsung has teamed with Microsoft to find a solution.
What causes black screen of death Android?
The typical Android landscape is littered with banners and ads that must be taken care of before you reach the home screen. Controlling what you see can be annoying and downright annoying sometimes. For me, I prefer to see my feeds and my apps in the order they appear on my home screen, but each time I try to hit the home button, I’m greeted with a black screen. The basic explanation for this problem is that we’re trying to exit out of an app before the system can properly exit. In most cases, this is resolved by rebooting your phone or tablet, but some users have reported that this issue can persist even after rebooting. We all hate the Android “black screen of death” or the Cyanogen OS BSOD. The BSOD is a blue screen of death that happens in the Android OS. When it happens, you cannot restart the phone. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything. The phone automatically restarts. When it happens, you cannot do anything.
How do I fix the black screen of death on my phone?
This Thursday, Apple and Samsung will report earnings for the last quarter of the year. While some investors might have been hoping for some new iPhone 6s and Galaxy S7 sales, the most important metric for both companies is smartphone market share in the U.S., and Samsung and Apple are expected to show slight declines. That would come as no surprise, since the iPhone 6s is the first major update to the iPhone lineup in two years, and Apple’s interest in the mid-range market has waned after it sold 40.8 million iPhones in the holiday quarter. For the most part, the Galaxy S21 is a very stable, reliable device. But in a handful of cases, the phone is more trouble than it’s worth. Sometimes, the phone will just freeze, or the screen goes black, or the phone just won’t turn on. These are all symptoms of a more risky problem. The Black Screen of Death (aka BSOD) has plagued the smartphone industry for years, but has yet to be fixed. In this post, we’ll cover what to do if you run into the issue.
Feedback,how to fix black screen on android phonecherry mobile black screen problemandroid recovery mode black screenandroid screen goes black randomlytablet black screen of deathsamsung black screen of death fix,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to fix black screen on android phone,cherry mobile black screen problem,android recovery mode black screen,my phone screen went black but still works android,why does my android phone screen go black randomly,android screen goes black randomly,tablet black screen of death,samsung black screen of death fix