Today, in this guide, we are going to show you the best method to root Realme Narzo 20 Pro and unlock the bootloader. This is also a guide that will work for all Realme smartphones.
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro is a compact device that runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC. The phone has a 5.84-inch FHD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, and it comes with a dual-camera setup at the rear of the device. It has a 16MP main sensor with AI-powered portrait mode and a 5MP secondary sensor with AI-powered bokeh effect. It also has a 16MP selfie camera with AI-powered portrait mode. While Realme doesn’t offer any customizations on the UI side, you can root it and unlock the bootloader!
Realme is a new smartphone manufacturer from China that recently launched its first device, Realme Narzo 20 Pro. Realme has a new operating system called ‘Realme OS’ and is proprietary to the device.. Read more about how to root realme narzo 20 pro without pc and let us know what you think.The influence of the Realme Narzo series can be measured by the regular release of new phones from this series. And the Realme Narzo 20 series is one of the best budget phone series of the past year. The series includes the Realme Narzo 20, the Realme Narzo 20 Pro and the Realme Narzo 20A. Realme has finally released the unlock APK, almost a year after its release. This means you can finally root or install custom ROMs, GSI, etc. Here’s how to root the Realme Narzo 20 Pro and how to unlock the Realme Narzo 20 Pro bootloader. These instructions work for both the Realme Narzo 20 and the Narzo 20 Pro. So if you have one of these phones, you can use this guide. The Narzo 20 series was launched last year in 2020 with Android 10 OS. As you know, Realme does not allow its users to unlock the bootloader without an unlock/deep test application. Knowing the Realme process, users have to wait a long time before they get the chance to unlock the bootloader and root their phone. For users of the Realme Narzo 20 Pro, the wait is finally over. The Realme Narzo 20 Pro has a large 6.5-inch 90Hz display with FHD+ resolution. It is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor and Mali-G76 MC4. The phone is equipped with 6 and 8 GB of RAM. On the camera front, it has four cameras on the back and a selfie camera. It has a lot more features for a budget phone. And now that you can root the Narzo 20 and Narzo 20 Pro, you can get even more out of your phone. Also, in this guide we will explain how to unlock the bootloader of the Realme Narzo 20 Pro. Realme phones are not easy to root. But once you root your Realme phone, you get a bunch of new features. Nowadays, rooting is still possible thanks to developers. It offers many additional features that are not available by default. Some of the key features of rooting include support for custom fonts, custom loading animations, third-party themes, etc. And if you are planning to root your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader of the Realme Narzo 20 Pro first. So let’s start with the bootloader tutorial. You can skip this step if you already have the bootloader unlocked.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Bootloader entsperren
Android phones come with a locked bootloader by default. Yes, Realme phones also come with a locked bootloader. But how could it make a difference? For example, on a phone with a locked bootloader, it is not possible to make root-level changes. B. Reset the phone. You also cannot install custom ROMs, custom restores, and custom kernels. Fortunately, there is an apk for the Realme Narzo 20 Pro to unlock. This means that you can unlock the bootloader of the Realme Narzo 20 Pro. Let’s get on with the tutorial.
- To unlock the bootloader, make a full backup of your Realme Narzo 20 (Pro), as unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your phone.
- Go to Settings > About phone and search for the building number. Press it 7-8 times to activate the development options.
- Now open the development options in the settings and enable OEM unlock.
- Download Realme Narzo 20 & Realme Narzo 20 Pro Unlock APK (depth test application) to your phone.
- Install the unlock application on your Realme Narzo 20. Also install the ADB driver and the Fastboot driver on the computer.
- Now open the Deep Testing app on your phone and press the Start App button.
- On the next screen, check the box and click Submit Request. Now wait at least 15 minutes.
- Open the Unlock application and click Request Verification Status in the upper right corner.
- Then click Start Deep Test and the Realme Narzo 20 (Pro) will boot into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone to your computer. Now open the command window on your computer and enter the following commands one after the other.
- adb reboot bootloader
- flash fastboot unlock
- An option will appear on your phone, so select Unlock Bootloader or Yes. The bootloader is unlocked and the phone data is erased.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader of your Realme Narzo 20 or 20 Pro, you can root it. To check if the bootloader is unlocked, go to the development options and the OEM unlock should be enabled. If not, the bootloader is still locked. Before proceeding with the rooting steps, make sure you have fulfilled all the necessary requirements.
- Make a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download the Realme Narzo 20/20 Pro firmware (the same version as installed on your phone).
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked.
- Download Magisk apk on your phone
Steps to root the Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Nowadays, it is not easy to root your Android phone because all the old tools don’t work anymore to root. But thanks to developer John Wu, who created the Magisk tool. Magisk is the only effective tool with which we can root Android phones. And for this method, you don’t even need a custom recovery to install Magisk. We will use the corrected boot image to unroot the Realme Narzo 20 Pro. So let’s continue with the steps.
- First extract the boot.img file from the Realme Narzo 20/20 Pro firmware. You can use 7Zip or WinRAR.
- Now install the Magisk application on your phone.
- Open the Magisk application and click the Install button.
- In the next step, select the Select File and Repair option.
- Find and select the boot.img file to begin updating the boot image.
- The output file is saved in the download directory as magisk_patched.img.
- Copy the corrected boot image file to your computer in the C:adb directory. Also rename the corrected file to boot.img.
- Restart your Realme Narzo 20 Pro in Fastboot mode and connect it to your computer.
- In the C:adb folder (or platform-tools folder), press Shift+right-click on an empty area and select Open Command Window Here or Open PowerShell Window Here.
- You can check whether the device is connected or not by entering the following command, which should return a device ID.
- Now enter the following command to flash Magisk and get the root of the Realme Narzo 10.
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After flashing the corrected boot image, reboot the device.
- Install Magisk Manager if it is not already installed.
- Follow the instructions in the application and the device will automatically reboot.
After rooting the Realme Narzo 20 Pro, you can check the status with a rooting checker application. You can now use all applications and functions that require root access. You can customize your phone with the best Xposed modules. Here you will learn how to install the Xposed Framework. You can also remove pre-installed applications and block ads on your phone. You can also download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro So, here is a complete guide on how to root Realme Narzo 20 Pro and how to unlock Realme Narzo 20 Pro bootloader. If you have any questions about the root manual, let us know in the comments section. Check it out:Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the latest smartphone from Realme, a company founded in 2014 by Varun Aggarwal (who’s now the CEO) and Raman Ravindra (who’s now the Vice President). The company is based in Bangalore, India and began with the goal of providing affordable smartphones with high-quality hardware. Realme has been successful in its goal, and is now one of the world’s leading smartphone OEMs. Realme recently launched its Realme 2S and Realme 1S smartphones (which can get root easily) and now, the company has launched its flagship smartphone, Realme Narzo 20 Pro.. Read more about realme narzo 20 twrp and let us know what you think.
unlock bootloader realme narzo 20unlock bootloader of realme 6 prorealme narzo 20 twrpin-depth test apk narzo 20 prounlock bootloader realme 7irealme 7 unlock bootloader,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to root realme narzo 20 pro without pc,unlock bootloader realme narzo 20,unlock bootloader of realme 6 pro,realme narzo 20 twrp,in-depth test apk narzo 20 pro,unlock bootloader realme 7i,realme 7 unlock bootloader,realme narzo bootloader unlock