WhatsApp is full of interesting features, but one thing that disappoints us is the scheduling reporting function. Yes, the message scheduling method has not yet been implemented on WhatsApp, so we are facing a lot of problems. For example, to send a birthday message to a friend, you have to wake up before noon in the morning. If WhatsApp had the ability to schedule the message, you wouldn’t have to wake up before 12:00 in the morning.
Although this feature has not yet been added to WhatsApp, we will tell you today how to fix this issue.
There are many other ways to program WhatsApp messages on smartphones and Android iPhones. So without wasting time, let’s see if we can program messages on WhatsApp without having this function.
Read it: Whatsapp Memory Management Tool : Find out how it works.
How to create a Whatsapp Messaging Calendar on Android?
WhatsApp has not implemented a formal message scheduling feature. However, if you are using an Android device, you can schedule messages on WhatsApp using various third party applications. Yes, there are many third party applications that can help you with this.
- First go to the Google Play Store, download and install SKEDit.
- Once you’ve opened it, you have to log in first.
- After logging in, click the WhatsApp button in the main menu.
- Then the application will ask for permission, it will grant. Now click on Enable Accessibility, then go to SKEDit and select the checkbox. At the end of the day you must log in to Permission.
- Then go back to the application where you can program your message. First select the message you want to send and then write your message. Now set the date and time. You can also choose whether or not to repeat this message.
- Now you see the last switch. Here you see the option Questions for sending. If you choose this option, you will receive a notification before you send a message that will not be sent until you click on it. If you disable this option, this message will be sent at the same time without notice. If you want to congratulate your friend on his birthday, you don’t have to touch him.
To program a WhatsApp message on the iPhone
As with Android, there is no third party application for scheduling WhatsApp messages in iOS. However, at this point we would like to inform you about another way to program WhatsApp messages on your iPhone: Siri shortcuts. This is an Apple application that automatically sends WhatsApp messages at a given time.
- First go to the App Store, download the Siri Shortcuts application and install it on your iPhone.
- Now click on the Automation tab below.
- Now click on the + symbol in the upper right corner and click on the Create personal automation button.
- On the next screen, tap the time and day you want to send a message. Then click Next.
- Now click on the Add Action button and type the text in the search box, then select the text from the list below.
- Now go to the Text section and enter your message, regardless of your project and submission.
- Below the message window you will now see a + icon, click on it and then go to the search box and search for WhatsApp.
- Here is a list of some options where you must select the Send Message via WhatsApp option. Now select the number of the person you want to send the message to and click Next. On the last screen, press Done.
At the scheduled time, you will be notified of application shortcuts by clicking on them, your WhatsApp will open and the typed message will also become visible. All you have to do is send this message.
The most important thing to remember is that this way you can program the messages for only one week, which is a little less time. But it’s even better, and with these methods you can wish for your friend to arrive on time.
Read it: How do I change the WhatsApp number without deleting the previous one?
1.Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store or the apk file from any of the website and install it2.Open the app, once the installation is complete3.Tap on the ‘+’ icon from the bottom right,1.Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store or the apk file from any of the website and install it,2.Open the app, once the installation is complete,3.Tap on the ‘+’ icon from the bottom right,whatsapp scheduler for pc,skedit apk,gb whatsapp schedule message,is skedit safe,auto whatsapp message sender script,whatsapp message time sent or received,can you set auto reply on whatsapp?,schedule a message,schedule whatsapp message iphone shortcuts,whatsapp auto reply programmatically,whatsapp auto reply iphone,automate whatsapp messages python,whatsapp business auto reply message sample,can you schedule a message on iphone,can you schedule a message on messenger,whatsapp scheduler app download,best whatsapp scheduler app,web whatsapp automation,skedit for pc,how to send scheduled messages in iphone,how to send scheduled messages on android,how to send scheduled messages on telegram,can you schedule messages on telegram,how to send event reminder on whatsapp,schedule texts app,whatsapp scheduler mod apk,send timer in whatsapp,whatsapp scheduler apk,how to send a message at a particular time,how to send scheduled messages in whatsapp iphone,how to schedule whatsapp messages on android iphone,whatsapp scheduler app,auto send whatsapp message,whatsapp scheduler iphone,whatsapp delay sending messages,schedule whatsapp messages on pc