Want to speed up your Android tablet? Here’s how to speed up and bring your Android tablet back to life so it’s not an electronic gap.
Android is the most popular operating system. At least for smartphones. And if you’ve chosen an Android tablet for your entertainment and gaming needs, even if it’s the top model, you’ll be troubled for a while.
Why is my tablet so slow?
There are several reasons why your tablet is slow. Yes, it’s true that malware on your tablet may have caused it.
We all use the tablets in different ways: to check our emails, use them as cameras, read them, make video calls, scroll through social media – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and so on. – and to use the tablets as a means of communication. Each of these actions requires some memory on your device. Your memory will eventually be full. The memory your tablet uses for these activities is linked in these applications. This is the most common cause of slowing down your tablet. Of course, there are other reasons.
We wanted to make a list of how to clean and speed up your Andriod tablet. Let’s look at all the possible reasons that slow down your tablet and how you can solve these problems.
Android Tablet Update
Android updates often fix optimization errors, as well as new features for users. If your Android tablet needs to be updated, you may be able to speed up your Android tablet with better optimization and software updates. To find out how to check for updates to your Android tablet, click here.
- Open the Settings application.
- Press System down and then Advanced System Update.
- You will then see your updated status. Perform every action on the screen.
Removing wallpaper and live widgets
One of the main advantages of Android OS (up to iOS 14) is support for home screen widgets, live wallpapers and other home screen customization options. But these cosmetic additives deprive valuable processing aids and weigh on the cost of battery life. These dynamic settings need to regularly update information and animations, which consumes valuable CPU and RAM resources. We know how exciting and fascinating it is to see live wallpapers again, but to speed up your Android tablet, you need to say goodbye to live wallpapers and widgets. Here you can apply static background images and remove unnecessary widgets.
- To set the background and lock the screen, go to Settings.
- Scroll to Display.
- Click on the background image in the settings list.
- They provide you with a background, select you as the home screen and lock the screen.
To remove widgets
- Press and hold the widget you want to delete.
- At the top you will see the option Delete.
- Drag the widget to the Delete option.
- Confirm your actions.
Disable or shorten transition animation in developer mode
When you navigate through the menus and click on an application, or when you close an application by pressing the home button or dragging, there are temporary in and out animations to make the Android experience more enjoyable, fluid, and organic. These animations tend to slow down the Android experience when it is already affecting the speed of the Android tablet due to other factors. Disabling or reducing volatile animations using the development options can help speed up your Android tablet, saving valuable performance resources. Learn how to disable or minimize the scaling of animations using the developer’s options.
If you have not activated the development options, follow these steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Over phone.
- Scroll through the menu and press the building number several times. Your development opportunities will be included.
Follow these steps to disable or downscale animations in the Developer Options.
- Familiarize yourself with the developer options in the settings.
- Scroll to the drawing area.
- You will see an Ok animation scale, a Transition animation scale and an animation duration scale.
- Click on each option to scale the animation and you can turn it off completely or zoom out for a faster animation.
- Restart your Android tablet.
Using third party Android launchers to accelerate Android tablet
Android tablets with Android skins from the original manufacturers are known to be resistant to unnecessary bells and whistles that slow down the tablet in the long run. And let’s just say you’re tired of the same old pitcher. In this case, third party Android launchers are not overly resourceful, offer infinite customization possibilities and tend to run faster because they use fewer system resources. For information on installing third party launchers, click here.
- Go to the Play Store and find Launcher. Nova Launcher and Pixel Launcher are two of the best third parties for Android.
- After downloading the launcher, click the Open button on the application description page.
- The launcher will guide you through the installation of the launcher and use it as the default launcher.
Removing unwanted applications
Removing unwanted applications not only frees up space in the internal storage, but also prevents them from running in the background and reducing performance, even if you’ve closed them in the multitasking menu. Find out how to uninstall applications from your Android tablet here.
- On your Android tablet, go to Settings.
- Click on Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down to the request you want to delete. Click on the application.
- Press Uninstall to uninstall the application.
Clear Request Data and Cache
We use many Android applications on our devices. And sometimes they have to download additional application data, for example. B. Updates and source files on Battle Royale online games. And some applications store temporary data for proper operation and capture data for applications. These data shall be referred to as the applicant’s data and the applicant’s cache. Removing the application data will free up a lot of space on your device, but you will need to reinstall the source packages. If you delete the application cache, you will need to re-enter the registration details of your application. Learn how to erase data and application cache. The procedure for erasing data and the application cache is similar. You must click on the correct setting.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to applications. Press the application whose data or cache you want to delete.
- Press Clear Data/Clear Cache.
- Accept your registration and the process begins.
Transfer of applications to the MicroSD card
If your Android tablet supports MicroSD card, an expansion card not only allows you to free up internal storage space by downloading photos, videos and even applications to the MicroSD card, but also reduces the load on applications on the internal storage. We recommend the use of a fast microSD card for faster access to applications and media. Learn how to transfer applications and application data to the microSD card.
- Go to parameters
- Consult the requests
- Under the installed applications, tap the application you want to migrate.
- In the application menu, select Save.
- Then click Edit and Move. Your request will be transferred to the MicroSD card.
Disabling Inflation SoftwareApplications
We remove overloaded applications that we don’t use, but sometimes OEMs don’t let us remove overloaded applications such as Samsung Pay and other Samsun-specific applications. At the very least, you can turn them off and prevent them from consuming performance resources and speeding up your Android tablet. Learn here how to disable exploding applications.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Scroll down and touch the application you want to disable.
- On the Application menu screen, tap Disconnect.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action when you press , press the Shutdown key again. Your request will be deactivated.
Factory reset of your Android tablet
If you can’t see the speed of your Android tablet after the above methods, a factory reset may be a drastic option, but the only way to try to speed up your Android tablet before using an Android tablet routine. Be sure to back up your data before performing a reset.
- Go to Settings.
- Click the Save and Reset button.
- Press Factory Reset and the process begins.
One-Touch Root Android Tablet
If you can still speed up your tablet, using rooting may be your best chance of saving your device from the landfill. The Android tablet routine has many advantages. Learn how to create roots for Android in just one click here. Your warranty is void if the root is executed.
- Click here to download KingoRoot APK.
- After downloading, go to your download manager and click on the MOT file.
- The application is open.
- Click on Root and the rooting process begins.
- Your Android tablet now has a super-user.
Removing bloatware applications from the root system of a tablet
On a well-anchored Android tablet, you can quickly remove OEM applications from bloatware. This is what you need to remove bloatware applications from the root device.
- Download NoBloat Free from here
- Open the application.
- The application is set up for installation. Let the installation process take its course.
- Launch the NoBloat Free application. Your super-user will ask you for access. Click on Grant.
- After closing, you will be asked to go to the NoBloat Free start screen.
- Click on System Applications.
- Touch the system application you want to uninstall.
- Once selected, you have the option to disable, uninstall, save and uninstall the installation. Click on the Delete button.
- The process will start and your system application will be deleted.
Setting the Custom ROM
If you have an Android tablet with roots, the performance of your device will not automatically increase. Well, you can remove explosive applications that OEMs don’t allow. Alternatively, you can even install custom ROMs to get the latest version of Android if OEMs stop support or change the look of your Android experience. There are thousands of ROMs and custom mods available. Before installing custom ROMs, you need to do extensive research.
We hope our detailed guide has helped you improve your Android tablet and bring back to life some of the technologies that your future generation or your children can use as a learning tablet for school.
Related articles :
What to do with the old tablets?
reports this message.
how to speed up computer windows 10,speed up windows 10 software,speed up windows 10 2020,how to speed up computer windows 7,how to increase computer speed windows 10,how to make your computer faster windows 10,how to speed up my tablet,android tablet running slow and freezing,how to speed up lenovo android tablet,optimize android tablet,how to make your android tablet run faster,my tablet is running slow how can i fix it,why is my samsung galaxy tablet so slow