Today, in this article, we will talk about disabling the secure mode on Tumblr. If you’re looking for this thing, read on. We handled most of it. Let’s move on.
Tumblr is a social networking and blogging tool that gives users permission to post a short blog post (tumblelog). This Tumblr tool allows users to customize their pages intensively. Moreover, Tumblr is a free site.
How to disable or bypass Tumblr Safe mode without account
Content created in accordance with Tumblr’s limitations, forms and types of rules, and the design of your site where such content is hosted. The company that offers these tools itself admits that Tumblr is a bit difficult to explain and not easy for everyone to use because the content is focused on specific gang groups, companies, subcultures, social issues and other topics ranging from text and .gif files to music and video. Online shops are also included in these lists.
Take a look at this: To check whether iPhone [Complete Guide] is unlocked.
With the latest Tumblr application you can manage multiple messages, blogs and news items. Tumbler users can easily publish text, links, images, videos, music or quotes from their phone, web browser, desktop or email. Tumblr can translate any message into seven languages, including English, Italian, German, French and Spanish.
Deactivation of safety mode for Tumblr
In 2017, the developers of the microblogging portal introduced Tumblr Safe Mode, a way to filter sensitive content and explicit blogs for those who do not want to see such content.
Prior to the introduction of this feature in secure mode by Tumblr, Tumblr users’ search results did not filter this type of content, but now that this feature is available in secure mode, users can view the NSFW content in their hands. This security feature is enabled by default in your Tumblr, especially if you use the Android Tumblr application all the time. In this manual you will learn how to disable this feature if you want to disable it.
Turning off the secure mode on Tumblr will definitely increase your search results, and once you understand what you’re doing, we’ll give you information on how to do it properly.
Why does anyone want to disable the safety function on Tumblr?
On Tumblr, the Safe Mode feature is only created to filter blogs and sensitive content explicitly marked by their owners. But if you are over 18, you can choose what you want to see on Tumblr Feed.
If you have been using Tumblr for a long time, you cannot disable this feature in Safe Mode, but if you are an adult, you can make this decision yourself. If you do not disable this feature in Tumblr (secure mode), you can access messages with any content and any type of blog. If you really want that freedom and can disable safe mode on Tumblr.
Switching off cup safety mode in smartphone
If you prefer to view Tumblr with your Smartphone, please see the steps below to turn off Tumblr’s protection mode.
- The first step: Start the Tumblr application as you would normally do on your phone.
- Step two: Select the humanoid symbol (you can see it in the lower right corner).
- Step three: Click on the gear icon (in the upper right corner) to go to the Account menu.
- Step four: Choose the general settings.
- Step five: Go down to the filter and touch it.
- Step six: You should now see the Safe Mode field. If the safety mode button is blue, it means that the safety mode function is currently activated. Press the button to deactivate this function.
Read it too: How to report a disagreement [3 Procedure].
All right! Now you must have the freedom to explore the strange, sometimes nameless world of Tumblr in New South Wales. But watch out! As you walk through the dark and gloomy world of the NSFW Tumblr, you may see things you can never erase from your memory. Trade at your own risk.
How to turn off the Tumblr security mode on iPhone and iPad?
On an iOS phone or iPad, you don’t have to turn off Safe Mode with the Tumblr app, but you can with the iOS Settings app.
- The first step: Open the Settings application on the home screen, scroll down and touch Tumblr.
- Step two: Press the Safe Mode button in the Tumblr settings.
- Step three: Press the Hide Nothing button to deactivate the protection mode.
When you restart the Tumblr application, you must have access to the entire contents of the NSFW.
How to turn off the protection mode for Tumblr in PC?
To disable the Safe Mode on your Tumblr computer, please do the following:
- First log in to Tumblr using the link tumblr.com and enter your Tumblr username and password. Once you have successfully logged into your Tumblr account from your browser, click on the account icon to open the context menu.
- You now need to click on the Tumblr settings in the menu.
- Scroll down to the Filter tab in the Settings and then close the Shift key for the Safe Mode field to disable it.
- Soon you will close this shift key and you won’t be able to see the content of Tumblr in a restricted way anymore.
Pay attention: You can only disable Safe Mode on your PC if you are over 18 years old.
How to do without Tumblr account
If you only want to use a particular Tumblr blog to view interesting content, you can do this without having a Tumblr account. You do not need to create Tumblr to disable Safe Mode to access NSFW content.
There are several websites that make it possible to use Tumblr directly. They bypassed those restrictions for you. We recommend these two places:
Sometimes it can be annoying to experience limitations when surfing the internet. Some of these restrictions are understandable if you have the choice to view NSFW content that is not accessible to everyone. With the ability to enable or disable Safe Mode, Tumblr has done enough for several users. You can also try any method to disable Safe Mode on Tumblr. Well, enjoy Tumblr, there are no restrictions.
The message about deactivating the safety mode in Tumblr [Full Manual] appeared for the first time on .