As a beginner to the online banking world, you will surely encounter various issues when you are using it. To overcome these problems and frustrations, you need to make use of internet banking. This is nothing but the internet banking and it is a very quick and easy process.
If you have not heard about OBC Internet Banking, then you are obviously not a tech savvy person. The OBC banking is an online banking service where the customers can use the internet to manage their accounts and finance in more than 20 countries.
The first step to opening an account is to register & login with your email address, mobile phone number and password. You can change your password later on if you wish to (it makes no difference whether you do now or not). If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it quickly and easily via “Forgot Password”. You can also upgrade your account to Open and Transfer funds between your mobile phone and your bank account. If you have already registered and logged in, you can get to your Account details through “My Account”.
Oriental Bank of Commerce is a major player in the Indian banking sector. It offers specialized financial options and solutions for account holders. It follows new trends in the banking sector by improving its banking offering and services. Mr. Rai Bahadur Sohanlal established the Oriental Bank of Commerce at 19. February 1943 in Lahore, but after the separation he was transferred to Amritsar, Punjab, India. It was nationalised in April 1980 and now has 2,390 branches worldwide. Mukesh Kumar Jain, managing director and CEO of the bank, is budget holder (he became it in July 2017).
OBC Net Banking
Oriental Bank of Commerce, or OBC, offers its customers a wide range of online banking options. All banking services are available online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You don’t have to go to the bank to check your balance or make a transfer when you use OBC Net Banking. You can do everything from the comfort of your own home, with a simple click of the mouse. However, to do all of this, you must be registered and have access to your OBC Net Banking account to obtain login information (and you must have an account with Oriental Bank of Commerce). To find out how to register and unlock OBC Net Banking and obtain a user ID and password, follow the steps in the section.
How do I register an OBC Net Banking account?
To register your account with OBC Net Banking, follow the instructions below.
- To get started, go to obconline.co.in, which is the official website of OBC net banking.
- On the left side of this site, you will see the Retail User Login option, which you should select.
- You have reached the personal banking department. This is the place. Find and select the Register Now button.
- You have opened the Online User Registration tab. This is where the registration process begins.
- First, enter all your bank information and select View and Transaction from the Institution View drop-down menu. After you have filled in all the fields, click on Vary.
- We are now at step 2 where you need to select the registered phone number and click on Generate OTP.
- Complete the requested segment using the OTP (received via your registered phone number). Then select Next.
- You will now be directed to the Step 3 tab where you must enter your debit or credit card details. Then select Next.
- You will now proceed to the Step 4 tab where you need to create the login and password for the transaction. So again, choose a secure password and enter it in the Password field. You can also view your login details here.
- Now select I support terms and conditions from the drop-down menu. Then select Complete Registration from the drop-down menu.
- When the registration process is complete, the message Your registration process is complete will appear on your computer. Now select Go to login page from the drop down menu (on the right side of the screen).
How do I log on to my OCB Net Banking account?
Once the authentication procedure has been completed, log in to the online bank with your details. Follow the instructions below to register for OCB Bank Net Banking.
- Step 1 Go to the official OBC Net Banking website and click on the Retail Login Process button. If you are a business user, you must click on Business user login.
- Once you click on Retail Login, you will be redirected to the Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking login page.
- Choose Login after entering the username and password.
- To access your online bank account as a business customer, enter your company ID and your user ID.
How do I reset my OBC Net Banking password?
After the merger of Oriental Bank of Commerce and Punjab National Bank, password resetting now has to be done through PNB portal.
- Visit the official website of Punjab Nation Bank.
- Click on Internet Retail Banking on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your user name and click Next.
- A new tab will appear where you can select Forgotten Password from the drop-down menu.
- On the next tab, click Next after entering the user ID and date of birth or PAN card number.
- An OTP is generated to the registered mobile number. Choose Continue after entering the WBS for verification.
- Press Next after entering the debit card number, account number and ATM PIN.
- On the next tab, you need to set the current username and password for the operation.
Characteristics of East Net Banking ?
The Bank offers a wide range of services through its online banking portal. OBC Net Banking simplifies and facilitates all your banking transactions – from money transfers to issuing bills of exchange. Some of the most important aspects of internet banking are described below.
- One of the most convenient ways to contact the bank is through the internet. You no longer have to go to the bank and stand in a long line to get different banking services. To access OBC Bank’s hundreds of remote banking services, all you need is a mobile phone or MacBook with an internet connection.
- Through various services, such as NEFT and RTGS, you can safely and easily transfer money to your bank account or someone else’s. You don’t have to go to the nearest bank branch, fill out an application for NEFT transfer and stand in line for hours. Simply log into your account, enter the recipient’s account details and transfer the amount immediately.
- You use OBC Net Banking to track all your transfers in one place. That way, you can better manage your finances and save money.
- With online banking, you can pay your bills quickly and easily. You use the online bank to pay your electricity and water bills, your prepaid mobile phone bills, etc.
- The online bank offers OBC account holders the opportunity to invest in mutual funds, term deposits, periodic deposits and more.
- Customers will also be able to track their investments in real time and save money through online banking.
- Through its web portal, OCB Net Banking offers a wide range of trading services. You can shop for a wide variety of items, from clothing to electronics to groceries.
Is OBC a legitimate bank? How safe is online banking?
Yes, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is committed to providing its customers with a positive, safe and hassle-free online banking experience. You can be confident that your online banking is safe, as all the necessary checks and security measures are in place.
Account balance request for OBC
OBC account holders can check their account balance by calling 08067205767.
How do I access my Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) NetBanking account?
Don’t panic if your account has been closed due to failed login attempts. It’s only for one day, then it’s closed. You will need to try again or change your password online.
One of the main advantages of online banking is its accessibility. No more long lines at the bank. We hope this article has given you more information about Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking registration, features, login and password reset.OBC Internet Banking, as the name suggests, is an online banking service that enables you to have a free, efficient and secure banking experience through internet. With this banking service, you can open a bank account, transfer money, get loans and other facilities. The OBC Internet Banking requires to be registered at first, so that you can login into the account and complete the transactions. The registration can be done with all the existing bank accounts.
. Read more about pnb obc net banking and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for Internet banking in OBC?
Online banking has taken the world by storm. Every month, many more people are using internet banking than ever before. This is not surprising as it is now easier to access your account, make your credit card payments and transfer funds. The number of people using internet banking is growing rapidly, and it continues to grow. The internet is an ever evolving and growing part of the world around us. With easy blogging, we can increase our reach and information to a vast number of people. Our technology is advancing at a rapid rate, and OBC is one of the best places to be in the technology industry.
How can I login to OBC net banking?
Almost a year back, I was looking for OBC registration form on google and came across OBC internet banking. Then I went through all the steps to register for internet banking, login, and pay bill. After that I went to register a new debit card and it also asked me to fill up the OBC form online. After filling up the form online it was asking me to send the form to my registered mobile number. Then started looking for OBC form on internet. I saw many sites but none of them is giving proper information. If you have the OBC Internet Banking, you can easily login and perform all your banking needs as long as you have an active internet connection. But if you want to login to your bank account and keep track of your transaction, you need to subscribe a OBC internet banking account.
How can I register my mobile number in OBC bank?
Are you planning to open a bank account in India? We are the bank that has you in mind. We will make it easy for you to register your bank account in OBC bank. You can also get the bank details for all the bank accounts in OBC bank. I need some help from you in activating my new mobile number in OBC Bank. If you are in this type of problem then you should be worried about your new mobile number. We are getting complaints from the customers that they are unable to activate the new mobile number in OBC Bank. The main reason for this issue is because of the issue of SMS authentication. If you are not able to receive your OBC SMS then you should not worry.
Feedback,obc mobile bankingpnb internet banking loginoriental bank net banking registrationwww.obconline.co.n loginobc online applyobc corporate net banking registration,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,obc online apply,obc corporate net banking registration,how to activate net banking in oriental bank of commerce,pnb obc net banking,obc net banking kaise kare,sbi net banking,oriental bank login,icici net banking