Share All is a data transfer application that allows us to easily send files of any type from one device to another without using cables or internet.
As we will see, the Share Everything interface shows us its functionality in a very simple way. In fact, only three options are displayed: sending data, receiving files and finally the history (which records all movements since the first exchange or reception point). And when we can share videos, photos, music, PDF documents and more, we do so without an Internet connection. It will also be possible to choose whether individual files should be sent or combined into packages.
However, it stands to reason that even though we don’t need an internet connection to use Share All, we need to install the Share All application on our devices (both the devices on which you share files and the devices on which you receive files). However, for us, this is the most convenient, as we do not need any cables and can perform the operation quickly and easily (support for transfer even when the screen of our Android device is locked).
Share All is an application that allows us to share all kinds of files between devices at high speed.
You’ll see more of them: Auto Chilango for PC (Windows & MAC).
DIVIDE EVERYTHING File transfer and sharing information
|Name:||ALL : File transfer and sharing|
|Developer:||JZZ The I.T. Solution, Pvt. Ltd.|
|Updated:||12. February 2021|
|Google Play URL:|
|Android version required:||4.4 and higher|
Here we show you how to download and install the SHARE ALL tools: File Transfer & Share Files on PC with any OS including Windows and MAC options, however, if you are interested in other applications, please visit our website about pps on PC and find your favorites, without further ado, let’s move on .
DIVIDE EVERYTHING File transfer and file sharing on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install the Android emulator for the PC of your choice from the list we offer.
- Open the installed emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for SHARE ALL : Transfer and share files with Play Store.
- Install the game and open the application drawer or all applications in the emulator.
- Press SHARE ALL: Transfer Files & Share Files to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to read it.
- You can also download SHARE ALL : File Transfer & Share Files APK and is installed with the APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other emulators to install SHARE ALL: File transfer and file sharing for PC.
That’s it for the SHARE ALL guide: File Transfer & Share Files For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our social media blog for more creative and juicy apps and games. For Android and iOS, follow the links below to download the apps for your respective operating system.
share all : file transfer & share files,share – file transfer & connect,easy share – file transfer and share app,share it,how to use share all app,share all file transfer & connect it 2020,Privacy settings,How Search works,SHAREit,Zapya,Files,AirDroid,See more,ShareChat,MX Player,Hotstar,Instagram,WhatsApp,Snapchat,share all : file transfer app download for pc,share all : file transfer & share files apk