Advertising on the internet is not limited to publishing news. It also makes it possible to follow the evolution of the campaign. It will determine what other strategies the company needs to succeed. It also shows where the company stands after implementing online marketing strategies. If the business is going in the right direction, the strategies work. Failure to do so may result in necessary changes. The good news is that there are several ways to measure the success of an online marketing campaign. It is also useful to work with Google Analytics services to gain insight into progress.
It’s the Google Analytics stats that are worth analyzing.
- Traffic density. The first thing to consider when analyzing the success of a marketing campaign is to look at traffic. If more people decide to visit the site, that’s a positive sign. This means that the content is attractive. Some people have looked around on different sites and found more information about the company. Of course, the volume of traffic does not give the full picture. However, the analysis is a good starting point.
- Number of new and returning visitors. You can also use it to analyze the distribution of new and returning visitors. It is important that more people visit the site. If you get a lot of new visitors, chances are that some of them will become regular customers. However, returning visitors are also important. If they didn’t become a customer on their first visit, they may become one the next time around. It also shows that they found something interesting on the page to give it another look.
- Conversion rate. Of course, conversion rate is the ultimate goal of online marketing. It’s not enough to ask people to visit the site. It doesn’t matter if there are millions of visitors if none of them have become customers. The conversion rate is the number of people who decide to explore the website and decide to buy products and services. The goal is to get more people to understand the content and ultimately pay for it. If the traffic volume is high but the conversion rate is low, something needs to change. The content of the website may not be interesting enough. It is also possible that things are not clear to readers.
- Failure rate. This term refers to the number of people who clicked on a link to a website and decided to leave the website immediately. It is understandable that some visitors do not buy on their first visit. However, you should at least research the website and determine what the company offers. If it didn’t take them a minute to close the account, that’s a problem. If the bounce rate is high, it indicates that the page is uninteresting. People have found nothing unique about you or you. The site can also be difficult to navigate. The tabs are cluttered and confusing. While the bounce rate continues to rise, it also correlates with the conversion rate. If the company does not find a solution, they will never become regular customers.
- The cost of lead production. Although internet marketing is usually free, there are services that a business must pay for. If the ROI on lead generation is not high enough, the strategy should be changed. For example, if a company invests in a pay-per-click campaign, it can be very expensive. It depends on the quality of the keywords you acquire. If no leads were generated despite using the strategy, the company did not use the strategy properly.
- Conversion of returning visitors. The analysis of the conversion rate of the visitors is also crucial. Of course, it’s good that they decided to go back and explore the place. However, if they do not decide to purchase on their second visit, the company must evaluate the site. It is also possible that these users did not find what they were looking for. Maybe the action will help them consider buying goods and services. If they don’t find a reason to spend the money, their second visit will be for nothing.
The good news is that there are several tools available to determine the effectiveness of online marketing strategies. This includes Google Analytics services. Since this tool comes from Google, it’s worth paying for. There are premium features that help the company track the progress of campaigns. It’s not enough to understand the statistics and decide if things are going in the right direction. Efforts should also be made to improve the website and change online strategies where possible. Otherwise, the company will fall further behind and other companies will flourish.
frequently asked questions
What are the most important Google Analytics metrics?
The 209-10 blog…
What is the most important measure to control?
Measures 1. Traffic is the most important parameter, because it measures everything that comes after: Engagement and conversions. But traffic alone is not a clear indicator of your content’s performance. The real measure you should look at is the growth of traffic over a period of time.
What indicators do you consider particularly important for measuring success?
Resources ‘ Articles ‘ Like….
google analytics metrics list,google analytics website metrics,most important google analytics kpis,most important website metrics to track,what can you track with google analytics,google analytics rundown,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Bounce rate,Conversion marketing,Click‑throu… rate,Exit rate,Pageview,Impression,See more,Google Analytics,Web analytics,HubSpot,SEMrush,Mixpanel,Kissmetrics,website analytics what to measure,google analytics for digital marketing