Error message that the SSL version is disrupted, often caused by a conflict in the SSL versions enabled in the system. This error can also be caused by third-party antivirus software. There may be other reasons for this error.
The ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error may cause one of the following problems :
- Incorrect date and time settings on the computer.
- Hardware acceleration occurs
- Outdated versions of Google Chrome or Antivirus
- Browser cache data has been corrupted
The solution that worked best for users who want the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE bug fixed is to disable Google’s Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 protocol, which offers privacy and improved performance over previous versions. Therefore, many users have debated whether this is a solution, as disabling this feature reduces online security.
Anyway, there are many ways to deal with this problem, let’s learn.
ATTENTION! Disable the firewall and proxy server before applying solutions.
The ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE bug in Chrome can be quickly fixed by disabling TLS 1.3.
- To do this, type in the address bar: chrome: // flags
- Enter TLS in the navigation bar.
- When the results are displayed, look for TLS 1.3.
- Set to Off. After saving the changes, restart your browser and try to access the website.
Make sure all your programs are up to date, including your Windows operating system, antivirus, Google Chrome, etc. Several bugs and security issues are fixed with each patch release, so this may be a fix for ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE.
Many reports indicate that some antivirus programs (e.g. Kaspersky and Avast) have caused the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error in users. First of all, I recommend you update your security software to the latest version and see if the problem persists. In this case, it may be useful to reinstall the antivirus software.
- Find the hidden bins in the toolbar and click on them.
- Find the security software icon, right-click and select Edit.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC to open the task manager.
- Find a task related to your antivirus engine and disable it.
- Click Start and open the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features > Uninstall a program.
- Select your antivirus, right click on it and select Uninstall/Modify.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Another solution would be to disable HTTPS inspection in the antivirus software, as some antivirus programs use an intermediate scanner that may not support the same TLS 1.3 version. Basically, you should find anything that monitors activity on the internet.
- Open your antivirus program and click on Settings > Advanced.
- Click Network and look for Check Encrypted Connections.
- Select Check unencrypted connections and confirm your decision.
If the SSL tampering error persists, try disabling your antivirus program while you investigate the cause.
When establishing a secure connection, the SSL protocol uses certain settings provided by the system through the browser and system settings. These parameters also have a time stamp. If it is not installed correctly, you will see an ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE code when you open the website.
- Open the Control Panel with the command Control in the Run window (Win + R).
- Switch to the large icon display and access the date and time.
- Click on the date and time setting.
- Activate the automatic time and time zone settings in the next window.
If the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE error persists, try clearing all browsing history, cache, and other temporary information stored on your computer.
- Open Chrome and press Ctrl + Shift + Del. You will open an empty history window.
- In the Time pane, click on the Advanced tab and select All Time. Click on the Clear Data button to start the cleanup process.
After restarting your browser, try to open a website that previously failed due to an SSL intervention error.
The hardware acceleration feature allows the browser to speed up the hardware, for example. B. the central unit, to process the tasks. However, disabling this feature may help to prevent the handling error in the SSL :
- Open Google Chrome and tap Menu > Settings > Advanced.
- Scroll down and find the System category.
- Disable hardware acceleration if available.
frequently asked questions
How do I correct the SSL error?
How to fix SSL connection errors on Android phones – SSL Store
How do I get rid of the SSL error?
Fix SSL error – how to fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR on …
How do I correct a protocol error Err_ssl_protocol?
How to fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome
failed to load resource: net::err_ssl_version_interference, how to fix ssl error, err_ssl_version_interference android, what is err_ssl_version_interference, err_ssl_version_interference meaning, nginx err_ssl_version_interference, err_ssl_version_or_cipher_mismatch, ssl connection error chrome