Your contacts have been removed from your Android phones and you’re afraid to get them back at any cost?
Imagine this situation and wish it was disturbing that you could bring it back with a simple act, right?
You may have questions about losing your contacts in your head, such as whether you can restore them, how to restore them, and so on. But wait a minute, do you have backups of these contacts in Gmail?
If the answer is yes, you don’t have to worry about restoring contacts from your Gmail (Google account).
Here, in this blog, you’ll learn how to get contacts from Gmail if you’ve synced them before deleting them.
So, let’s get started…
Android Data Recovery – Android Data Recovery for lost/weighted data from Android phones
The best and most efficient tool to recover lost, deleted and inaccessible data from Android phones. Among these are a number of unique features:
- Direct retrieval of various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, video, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data lost in a critical situation, such as a broken screen, accidentally, unintentionally, reset, format, virus attack or other reasons.
- Provides the ability to restore deleted files without backup with a single click.
Method 1: How to restore contacts deleted from Gmail [best practice]
This is also useful if you are facing the loss of your contacts on your Android phone. Sometimes your important contacts are accidentally deleted and you don’t know how to retrieve them. In this case, you must use Android Contacts Recovery. This third-party tool helps you get the missing contacts out of Android without backup.
You may not have synchronized your contacts with Gmail, but you have nothing to look forward to. With this powerful restore tool you can easily restore deleted contacts to your Android phone. Regardless of the reasons why contacts are removed from the phone, this program works effectively.
So don’t worry, it’s time to download Android Contacts Recovery and recover lost contacts from your Android phone.
Steps for restoring contacts from Gmail to Android.
Method 2: Restore contacts from your Google Account
Remember that your Android phone is always linked to your Google Account, and if you’ve enabled sync, you’re more likely to find your contacts. With Gmail you can restore all your contacts for 30 days.
NOTE. If your contacts are in Gmail, but not on your device, you will need to completely resynchronize your Google Account.
Now follow these steps to restore your Gmail contacts
- First go to your Gmail inbox and select Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- You need to click the More button to get a drop-down menu and view your contacts list.
- Here you must select the option Restore Contacts.
- You will then see a pop-up window like the one below, where you can select a backup by date. Once this method has worked, you will need to re-synchronize your Google Account with your phone.
Method 3: How to restore Gmail contacts to their previous state
These steps allow you to restore contacts deleted from Gmail using the Cancel option, but remember that this must be done within 30 days.
- First go to your Gmail account, select Gmail Applications and then Contacts.
- Now select Advanced in the left pane to expand the menu if it is not expanded, and select Undo Changes.
- In the Undo Changes window, select the time to which you want to return.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.
Method 4: How do I remotely retrieve contacts from my Android phone?
If you have purchased a new Android phone and the contacts have been removed from the device, it is much easier to restore those contacts with Android.
How can you restore the contacts from Gmail 1?
- First go to Settings and search for accounts or accounts.
- Then select the linked Google Account or add a new account.
- Then select what you want to synchronize as contacts.
- Now touch the three vertical points in the right corner and select Synchronize.
- And that’s when the process of updating all the information will start and all the addresses of Google contacts will appear in the address book.
Here we go…
Import – Tips for your Gmailcontacts.
Once you’ve returned all remote contacts, you need to keep them safe. If you receive your contact list from Gmail, export it by following these steps.
Steps for exporting contacts :
- First sign in to your Gmail or go to contact.google.com.
- Now click on Export on the left and you will be redirected to the old version of Google Contact.
- Now navigate down to the advanced tab and find the export item.
- Select the contacts you want to export and then export the file format. If you now want to import all these contacts into another account, select the Google CSV format.
- Then click on the Export button and select the file in which you want to save your contacts.
Steps for importing contacts :
When your CSV file is ready and you want to import it, go to Gmail and follow the options below:
- First log into your Gmail account or go directly to contact.google.com.
- Now click on Import on the left side of the page.
- Here you get a browse window where you can select a specific file to import
- Then select the CSV file and click Open.
- Now click Import and all your contacts will be imported into Google Contacts.
We all know that contacts are very useful for staying in touch and if they are removed for any reason, it means a lot of stress. But there’s nothing to worry about, because in this blog I’ve explained how to restore the contacts from your Gmail account, and I hope you can easily find the missing contacts.
An alternative solution for restoring contacts from Android phones, which returns the phone’s contact list, is also being discussed.
If you have any suggestions or requests, please mention them in the comments section below.
You can contact us via our social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sofia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Likes to write blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting issues related to Android and iOS devices.
how to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory,how to recover deleted contacts from gmail 2019,how to recover deleted contacts from android phone memory,how to retrieve contacts from gmail on laptop,how to save contacts in google drive,how to recover mobile no from gmail,how to get deleted phone contacts from gmail,recover deleted contacts android without root