Technical color TC8717T Reset Router
Technical color of router TC8717T Reset to factory settings. You can easily reset the settings of your WiFi wireless router. We also provide methods to reset the Technicolor router here. If you have forgotten the username or password of your router, you need to reset your wireless router to factory settings. And you need to reboot the device if your router is not working properly.
This post describes how to reset the Technicolor TC8717T to its default configuration. If the password is forgotten, access to the Technicolor router is restricted, or the configuration was done incorrectly, it may help to return to factory defaults. Also shows how to change the password of the wireless router.
The difference between reset and restart :
There is a big difference between resetting the router and rebooting the router. Resetting the router means powering on or updating the router. Resetting the router resets the router’s settings to factory defaults. You may have forgotten the password of your Technicolor router and want to reset it now. You must first give the router a hard reset and then use the default password to access the router.
When the router is rebooted, the following settings are changed:
- User name and password in the technical version of the router
- Wi-Fi username and password
- ISP IP addresses and DNS
- All firewall settings you have made
- Any port forwarding you have set up
- In general, any configuration or configuration changes you make to your router.
To set the technical color of the TC8717T router with :
To perform a reset, proceed as follows.
- Turn on the technical color router, insert a paper clip or pen into the hole labeled “Reset” on the back of the router.
- Hold the paper clip or pen for 10 to 15 seconds and then release.
- The router reboots independently. Once the WLAN LED stops blinking, the router reboots automatically.
- Please note that resetting the firmware on the Technicolor router does not reset the firmware to a previous version. It only resets all settings to factory defaults.
Technicolor TC8717T default login, password and IP :
After rebooting, the Technicolor router will return to factory settings.
- IP address: 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- Username: Administrator or Manager
- Password : admin
- OR look on the back of your device.
To reset the technical color of the TC8717T router using the administrator control panel :
Before connecting, you need to know the internal IP address of the Technicolor TC8717T router. We have already clearly placed the access information above. The Technicolor TC8717T router has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser (Firefox and Chrome) to connect to the router. First, connect the router to your PC with an RJ45 Cat5 or Cat6 cable. Then connect using the “References” option above. After connecting, follow the steps below to reset the device.
Note: If you cannot connect to your WLAN router, there are several possible solutions you can try here.
Forgot password for Technicolor TC8717T router
If your ISP or Internet Service Provider provided you with a router, you can try calling them to see if they know the user name and password for the Technicolor router, or if they can reset it for you.
Resetting the Technicolor TC8717T router to its default settings
If you still can’t connect, you may need to reset your router’s settings to the defaults. Read the first part of this page.
To reset your color device.
Restarting the router means that the router has been enabled or upgraded. If you want to reboot the router, follow these steps.
Method 1 :
- Unplug the power cord on the back of the Technicolor router and plug it back in.
- Wait more than 20 seconds to restart the router.
- When you restart the wireless router, your Internet connection may be interrupted. If someone is using a computer on your network to access the Internet, you can prevent this from happening.
Frequently asked questions
How do I reset the Technicolor TC8717T?
2 Using an unfolded pen or paper clip, press and hold the Reset button on the back of the Technicolor Gateway for at least 15 seconds, then release it.
How do I reset my Technicolor router to factory settings?
Resetting the Technicolor Router Push something thin, such as a pin, through the reset hole on the back of the router. Hold it for at least 15 seconds and then release it.
How do I reset my router to factory settings?
How to reset your router to factory settings: HelloTech How
technicolor tc8717t change wifi password,technicolor tc8715d router default login,technicolor tc8717t bridge mode,technicolor tc8717t wifi not working,tc8717t port forwarding,ubee tc8717t,technicolor tc8717t manual,technicolor tc8717t firmware update,technicolor tc8717t reviews,technicolor tc8717t battery,technicolor tc8717t wifi extender,how to reset technicolor router tg588v,technicolor tg582n manual,restart technicolor router remotely,reset technicolor router password,kcom router login zyxel,technicolor tg582n login,technicolor tc8717t port forwarding,technicolor tc8717t router default login,tc8717t manual,how to reset technicolor router tc8715d,technicolor router tc8717t change wifi password,technicolor cga4234 default username and password,technicolor router reset